Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holby Blue Spoilers

oh my goodness!!!!! i hope they survive! im sure they will thugh and this will be exactly what john and kate need to get back together!!!

i really cannot stand the cps woman rachel , i really hope everything turns out ok and john and kate get back together. they really do belong together.
    POOKIE

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I am in agreement with all of you I absolutely think that Rachel is a cow, and she scares the beejeebies outta me,,
    I guess we have one or two more episodes left ???
    If the case with Stenga and Harry is dwindling down then it must be getting close to the end of the series

yeh we do Tuesdays episode is episode 7 i think, making a week on tuesday the alst one.

the harry - stenga thing climaxes when kate and johns kids are taken hostage i think!

Does anyone know if there will be another series and if so when it will be?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I am sure after the program ends, we will all find out if they will make another series, if it didn't have enough viewers they may not even bother.
    I am enjoying the series myself,, but if they bring it back, I hope they give them their own time slot,, not on tuesdays ( that is strictly for HOLBY )

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    I am sure after the program ends, we will all find out if they will make another series, if it didn't have enough viewers they may not even bother.
    I am enjoying the series myself,, but if they bring it back, I hope they give them their own time slot,, not on tuesdays ( that is strictly for HOLBY )
    Yes its coming back for a second series

I was so glad when Kate slapped Rachel

NEW SERIES BEGINS Thursday 20th March!

S2 E1
    Tony Jordan's fast-paced police drama returns for an extended series and it's all change for the blues of Holby, including a case involving their colleagues at Holby City Hospital - the first time a storyline has crossed over the two sister shows.
    Kate Keenan enjoys a drink at a police event while her husband, DI John Keenan, mingles. It's not long before a handsome man spots her alone and makes a move. Surprised by his boldness, Kate deals with his advances with good humour; however, it's obvious she's flattered and enjoyed the attention. Little does she know she has been flirting with her husband's new boss, DCI Scott Vaughan.
    As the next day at the station begins, a heavily pregnant Inspector Jenny Black dishes out assignments to her rowdy troops and a puzzling case awaits Keenan and the rest of the CID team: a doctor from Holby General has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
    Holby City hospital's feisty registrar, Jac Naylor, is accused of attacking someone who previously assaulted her. Despite the overwhelming evidence against her, Jac passionately denies any involvement. Co-workers are called up as character witnesses and DS Luke French asks Jac's colleagues if they think she is capable of murder � shockingly, their opinion is divided. Lola Griffin is prepared to stand up for her colleague, but others are not so confident in Jac and her defence begins to crumble.
    The facts are stacking up against the beleaguered doctor: there are no traceable witnesses and her former lover, Dr Joseph Byrne, doubts her innocence. Consequently, when the victim dies in hospital, Jac's self-belief starts ebbing away as she realises things are not looking good � until a chance meeting at the station leads detectives to their mystery witness.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 05-03-2008 at 20:25.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Series 2 Ep 2

When a batch of contaminated drugs kills several students, the team at Holby South jumps into action in a bid to get the stash off the streets, as Tony Jordan's fast-paced police drama continues. The drugs are sold in phials with distinctive red caps, so the team is on high alert to find the remainder of the batch before it claims any more victims.

It's one of DCI Scott Vaughan's biggest cases since arriving at Holby South and he's keen to make an impression on both his superiors and his staff – but he ends up putting a few noses out of joint along the way.

PC Lucy Slater and PC Robert Clifton are called when neighbours are concerned for the welfare of a baby who can be heard crying. They arrive to find a dead woman with her distraught two-year-old son crying next to her – and a red-topped phial; Robert soon realises they have found victim number four.

Lucy and Robert manage to locate the child's father, but it's not long before uniform find the young child wandering the streets and, as they delve a little deeper, things take a turn for the worse for this broken family.

The case strikes a chord with Robert who misses his own son, Kyle. Keen to help her anxious colleague, Lucy persuades Robert to visit his ex-girlfriend, hoping she will forgive his past mistakes and allow him to see Kyle. However, his attempts don't go according to plan and Robert learns it's going to take more than just an apology to make amends.

DCI Scott Vaughan is played by Oliver Milburn, PC Lucy Slater by Elaine Glover and PC Robert Clifton by Kieran O'Brien.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to irish eyes For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (06-03-2008)

Aww...that sounds like a really sad episode
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/holbyblue/ Preview for episode 1 is up!

Thread Information