Thread: Holby City Week 22 Spoilers

Holby City Week 22 Spoilers

Joseph's dad, Lord Byrne, apologises for what has happened between him and Jac as the hospital drama continues. Joseph asks him if he is planning to leave his mother in order to be with her. This makes him realise that he has to make some difficult decisions.

Meanwhile, Donna decides it would be fun to play Cupid with Faye and Sam. Elsewhere, Diane and Thandie are working together on the ward and disagree over the best way to treat Isaac.

Donna playing cupid, that should be fun to watch. As for Thandie she is always have disagreements with other members of staff, hope Diane is right.
    So Joseph finds out about Jac and his dad, wonder how he will feel about that.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

I am so glad he finally finds out. I hope Jac gets feels really guilty, but I doubt she will. I hope his father does too, but from the sounds of it, I don't think he will either.

Glad they get found out. Jac and Lord Byrne are just so so wrong! Joeseph deserves to be with someone who actually loves him

I wonder if Joseph walks in on them together in bed. That would be interesting, if not a little bit gross.
    I have to say, since Luke got his hair cut he looks very dashing

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    I wonder if Joseph walks in on them together in bed. That would be interesting, if not a little bit gross.
    I have to say, since Luke got his hair cut he looks very dashing
    He has always been dashing

I saw Jane Asher (Lady Byrne) on Paul'O'Grady yesterday, and she said that she is the one who finds out gradually over the next couple of weeks about the affair and it all gets very messy..

Hey, hey now. Back off my Joseph Particularly you Abigail! You ex disser .

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Hey, hey now. Back off my Joseph Particularly you Abigail! You ex disser .
    Can you imagine his face though if he walked in on his father in bed with his girlfriend??
    Joseph knows something is up anyway, I just wish he's see what Jac's really like before he sees her having it away with his father.

I know, he'd be disgusted, and I wouldn't be surprised. I agree with you that it would be kind of interesting in a weird way though.
    And yeah, he's suss in a way. I think deep down he knows Jac is wrong, but he lurrrves her

Thread Information