Thread: Spiderman 3

Spiderman 3

anyone seen spiderman 3 yet? was it any good?
    hoping to go and see it this weekend.
    POOKIE

I went to see it on Tues 8 May. I really liked the action sequences and the special effects for Sandman's "birth" scenes. Topher Grace was great as Eddie Brock. J.Jonah Jameson did great in all his scenes - v.funny. Enjoy the film, it was great IMO soooo much better than Spiderman 2.
    Last edited by megan999; 14-05-2007 at 14:53.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Yeh! saw it last night! it was a good film. Although i thought some of the stuff they used was a bit over the top! monsters etc. Plus I thought Kirsten Dunst's singing was very bad! lol.

Went to see it on my brothers birhtday (15th May lol) and I thought it was really good. I cried at the end (don't want to reveal why.. I will put it in a spoiler tag at the end..). I thought it was a really good film because I cried.. it's hard to get my cry lol.. VERY hard.. Ermm I agree with Layne.. I did think some of the monster thing was quite over top and the singing was bad!! For me all the Spiderman films were really good..

My bro liked the jumping around and action and everytime Kirsten came up (lovey dovey scenes) my brother would ask 'Can we go home now?' I had to agree with him though because I LOVED the action more than the romance lol.

It's 140 minutes long.. (Over 2 hours)..

+ I cried because..

Spoiler:
    Spiderman's mate Harry died helping Spiderman It was soo sad because I really felt their friendship was so strong and he came back to help Spiderman I didn't stop crying for 10 mins and I hate crying at films and I had to put my hood on so no one saw me x
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 26-05-2007 at 15:47.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo View Post
    Yeh! saw it last night! it was a good film. Although i thought some of the stuff they used was a bit over the top! monsters etc. Plus I thought Kirsten Dunst's singing was very bad! lol.
    Was she actually singing, I thought it was someone else
    Anyway I thought it was really good and at one point it made be jump and my friend screamed lol

i saw it when it first came out, a good film and it was the first one i'd seen, even though the web stuff caused me some anguish [triggered my cassette tape/seaweed phobia that i was already struggling with at the time]. but i would watch the others if i wasn't scared that it would trigger it. it was my first of one of my first action films and i loved it!!

i never went to see it in the end, but my husband took my 12 yr old daughter to see it and she cried at the end too! she doesnt cry at many films either!
    POOKIE

Thread Information