Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hollyoaks kris - left already???

hollyoaks kris - left already???

did any one else watch last nights e4 episode?? (tonights channel 4 episode)

as darren said in last nights e4 ep that he is a staff memeber short as kris has gone home for the summer, and then steph asked elliott if kris has already left halls, and elliott replied yesterday morning??

i am confused as if he has left for the summer, why was he in the clip on the backstage preview of elliott moving into wills room, or is that scene going to be deleated??

i heard several roumers that the actor (gerrard mccarthy) has been suspended for some reason, and other rumours to say he has gone on holiday for a month or so? does any one know when he will be back??

Not heard a thing about him leaving but i realy hope he isnt! Kris has become one of my fave hollyoaks charcaters!

there have been rumers on hollyoaks official forum about him being suspended, but for some strange reason within a day of the posts being made, they are being deleated by admin?? i suppose we will have to wait and see,

It has recently been rumoured that he is to embark on a singing career, managed by Westlife manager Louis Walsh

looks like the rumours are true, as i received a bullitin on my space yesterday afternoon from gerrards official my space, confirming that gerrard has left the show it states:

Read Bulletin

Date: 08 May 2007, 14:56
    Subject CityBeat Young Star Search
    Body: Hi Guys,

As I've now officially left the village behind I thought I'd drop you all a little message and let you know how I'm passing the time!

I'm back home in Ireland at the minute and have had lots of fun recently as a guest judge on The Citybeat Young Star Search. So far we've been to Belfast and Carrickfergus and will be in Bangor this saturday....so if you're around, come and say hello at any of the venues.

Check out this link for more details...

http://www.citybeat.co.uk/youngstar/...news.php?id=16

I've also got a bit of quite exciting news to tell you all but I've been told to keep tight lipped until all is confirmed!

Speak soon,

g.xx

I cant believe he had left already!!!!!

Other reports claim it is personal reason which would explain why he has gonme back to Ireland.

in the statement releasedb it says he has taken a break but will be back

what about him and jess! they have let a brilliant story line die!

i went on his myspace site and there is a link to his site - random - who knew there was demand?
    http://www.gerardmccarthy.co.uk/
    Last edited by Bad Wolf; 09-05-2007 at 20:31.

I dont want him to leave!! He is great acting and looking

Him and Jess need get together, I do hope he is just on a break!

Wow, I just checked out his website..doesn't he look different?! Good different. I wonder whats gonna happen with the Jess storyline, I love them together.

Thread Information