9 26.47%
  • Yes, but only the scores

6 17.65%
  • No, hate it, what a load of rubbish

10 29.41%
  • Not really, I might have one eye on it

9 26.47%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will you be watching Eurovision???

I have a friend who stays in and watches it,personally i can't stand the program and as far as i can see the British entry is a poor mans steps!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I will be watching most of it, but I only watch it cos I love seeing people make damn fools of themselves...garish costumes, rubbish songs, oh oh and most of the women 'who really cant sing wear really skimpy outfits,, hoping their bods will deflect from their lousy singing

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    I will be watching most of it, but I only watch it cos I love seeing people make damn fools of themselves...garish costumes, rubbish songs, oh oh and most of the women 'who really cant sing wear really skimpy outfits,, hoping their bods will deflect from their lousy singing
    Thats the only reason why I watch it. I love watching people make fools of themselves in front of millions of people

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Thats the only reason why I watch it. I love watching people make fools of themselves in front of millions of people

Same. Just makes me laugh so much Lol
    Remember Gemini

Quote Originally Posted by Katie2007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post

Same. Just makes me laugh so much Lol
    Remember Gemini
    Was that our entry last year? I don't think I ever heard that one. All the critics slated it so I heard. But then they always do.

Maybe, or the year before. But they were soo badly out of tune...We did get "nil points" so I think that's why they're not around anymore..

I saw a vid of Gemini's performance on tv earlier today. There's no suprise that we got nil points. Hopefully, we will do a bit better this year but I won't hold my breath.

UK....nil points. what a suprise Eurovision is all about political voting nowadays. Scooch were so good! But no-ones voting for them!

I don't know why we bother entering each year. Everybody ends up voting for their neighbours and we got no points because we don't have any bordering neighbours.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (12-05-2007)

France didnt vote for us tutut...they are our nearest country... apart from Ireland..they normally vote for us

"UK is the only country without points" oooh dear

Thread Information