Thread: 'Grease' boys challenge 'Any Dream' rivals

'Grease' boys challenge 'Any Dream' rivals

The male contestants from Grease Is The Word have challenged their Any Dream Will Do rivals to a fight.

The hopefuls from the rival reality TV contests have been practising at the same dance studios this week, where the the atmosphere is becoming increasingly competitive.

Grease Is The Word hopeful Michael Quinn said: "We could take the Joseph boys any day of the week. If we bumped into them in a dark alley, I've got no doubt us boys would kick their loincloth asses!"

Bradley Clarkson, who is also competing to appear in Grease, added: "The Joseph boys have been using the same dance studios as us for training. We were tempted to rush in the other day and have a big dance-off, as I've no doubt we've got better moves than them."

How pathetic. You can tell who are the more mature by just seeing which show they have applied for.

Lol, it would be fun to see who came out on top though. Like it would happen though, it's a bit pathetic (sp) to even say something like this, it's not like there going up against each other for the same part, it's two completely different shows.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

They are just getting defensive because their show isn't doing as well in the ratings.

Thread Information