Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 14th - 18th May

Cool Emmerdale Spoilers 14th - 18th May

Eddie and Bob meet up for a heart to heart. Eddie tells him that Viv doesn't want him back and is furious with him over his behaviour. Bob declares that he really misses his wife and children but Eddie stands firm and tells him to give it some time. Will Bob take his advice?

Elsewhere Paddy, with Marlon's help, springs a surprise on Rita at the still life class in a bid to woo her back. Will Paddy bare more than his soul?

Meanwhile, Louise is upset when she discovers Terry's taking TJ on holiday while she'll be giving evidence. She panics and says she needs him in court but will her pleas fall on deaf ears?

15th MAy

Louise continues planning for the engagement party at the Woolpack, but Kelly's comments over her 'rent a witness' role and absence of an engagement ring, start to sting. When Louise also raises doubts over their whirlwind romance she confronts Hari who attempts to reassure her. However it's Paddy's revelations of financial irregularities at the surgery that send her world into a spin. Is Louise about to make some important decisions?

Meanwhile, Eddie turns on the charms with a vulnerable Viv and it looks like he's making in-roads - but just as he's about to make his move, Jamie interrupts proceedings. Will he notice Eddie's attempts to get his feet under the Hope table?

Elsewhere, Sharon is excitedly preparing for Dan's forthcoming visit to the village but her demands at the B&B begin to rub Louise up the wrong way. However, are her best-laid plans being made in vain?

16th May

Louise spends a restless night before deciding to confront Hari at the surgery. His answers don't convince and when Louise reveals she's not going ahead with her evidence after all, Hari loses his cool.

A vicious fight breaks out which only ends when Paddy appears and pulls Hari off Louise. With blood streaming from her head Louise runs and jumps in the car to Hotten, revealing to Scarlett her intentions to speak to the police.

In a bid to stop Hari pursuing her, Scarlett jumps in his car, but unperturbed, he puts his foot down. As the pursuit reaches a climax, is it the end of the road for Louise?

Elsewhere Viv throws herself into pageant preparations with an obsession that concerns Emily, Donna and Jamie. Ever aware that Viv's missing her Winston Churchill, her problems are soon solved and Jamie's concern grows when he finds out who the willing replacement is.

Meanwhile, Turner announces that his mystery celebrity guest is safely ensconced on the train over, but is disappointed by the lack of excitement his booking is generating. However, the villagers are soon singing his praises when the star is revealed.

17th May 1 Hour Episode
    Matthew continues to harass Jimmy, convinced he's the guilty brother. Carrie meets up with Scarlett and they head for court in time to hear the brothers plead "not guilty" to conspiracy to murder. But a shocking revelation from outside the court turns the case on its head. What will the future hold for Tom King's sons as the murderer's identity is finally exposed?

Meanwhile, as Louise's life hangs in the balance Hari keeps guard at her bedside with the intention of keeping her quiet if she regains consciousness. Scarlett appears and accuses Hari of causing the crash. When the police also appear at the hospital Hari gets nervous - is he prepared to go to any lengths to save his own skin?

Elsewhere, the pageant gets underway as Lisa and Viv prepare to lock horns, Turner formally introduces celebrity Katherine Jenkins to the villagers. There's soon friction on the floats resulting in a rampaging pig and a flame-engulfed float.

Meanwhile, during the beauty contest, the catfight of all catfights between Jo and Katie throws the event into even more madness. However amidst all the chaos devastating news breaks concerning the death of a much-loved villager…

18th May

Jamie's suspicions grow as Eddie continues to woo Viv with a birthday treat and his attempt to take Bob's place finally looks as if it's beginning to work.

A concerned Jamie is given a break when a parking ticket arriving in the post leads him to Bob's whereabouts. Will he get to Bob before Eddie gets to Viv?

Meanwhile, the villagers are still in shock with everyone locked in their own private thoughts and grief, as they come to terms with the previous day's events.

Will Emmerdale recover from this latest tragedy to the community?
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

cathy1978 (07-05-2007), Joanne (05-05-2007), lyndapym (06-05-2007), Rain_ (05-05-2007)

So we eventually find out who has done it, with a special hours episode. Sounds like an action packed week in Emmerdale, especially with the car chase thing with Louise and hari.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Oooh I'm intrigued. This looks like being a really fab week. Is Louise the much loved villager who dies or will there be a twist and it will be someone else?

As far as I can make out its
    Spoiler:
    Len
    who dies as he is revealed as the murderer. Of course knowing how well Emmerdale keeps things secret this could be a complete red herring.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Rain_ (05-05-2007)

I thought it might be Louise who dies due to the car crash.

If the Murderer is
    Spoiler:
    len
    then my first instincts,were correct

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Finally things are hotting up at last.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post

Ooh,
    Spoiler:
    len
    that person was never on my top suspect list.
    But i really can't wait for it all to finish,i hope it won't turn into an anti climax like i think it's ganna be.

Thread Information