Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradley/Stacey (May contain spoilers)...

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Bradley/Stacey (May contain spoilers)...

New thread for Bradley/Stacey discussion, including spoilers, due to disappearance of old thread.

Please keep ALL Bradley/Stacey discussion (whether together or not) here...

Tell us everything you like to say about bradders and his family here and stace and her family on here please.

Including his former relationship with stacey and his current love preeti and about the stax affair and how stace is treating bradley.

I mean on the 7th april there was an interview with lacey and charlie on radio 1 and they discussed their characters and the triange with max. Sara cox said that bradders and stacey were star-crossed lovers and are meant to be and lacey and charlie both agreed on this. I mean charlie and lacey agreed that bradley and stacey will end up together as they are star-crossed lovers on the radio 1 interview who will always be drawn together somehow by circumstance or thrown together for some reason, but it depends on when and what happens to them and the characters they play they both said.

Lacey and Charlie also said that they are a few more twist and turns in the relationship with max before stax is revealed and this was on the radio 1 chat show with sara cox that they said this.

Lacey and charlie did say that they have people come up to them on the streets asking for bradders and stacey to get back together and hear it everywhere they go and old ladies come up to lacey and tell her to get rid of max and get bradley back. It was great. come and discuss this chat or anything else about bradders or stace on here please.
    Last edited by slater girl; 29-04-2007 at 21:28.

Judging from last night's episode, it seems to me that Stacey only wants to get back with Bradley to make Max jealous, which is really unfair, as Stacey kept saying "oh i'll go and comfort Bradley shall I?" obviously just to get a jealous reaction from Max. I just feel like Stacey is using Bradley to get at Max, because she knows that he'll get jealous.

Eastenders Bradley/stacey spoiler

Eastenders upcoming Bradley & Stacey Spoiler - Mirror Newspaper Today

STACEY'S BACK IN BRAD'S PIT

CALLING all EastEnders fans - and incurable romantics. Stacey and Bradley are getting back together this summer.
    Yes, the course of true love has not run exactly smooth for the youngsters - not least because Stacey has been shagging Brad's dad.
    But that seedy relationship will hit the buffers during a half-hour episode on May 25 - which plays out in real time.
    Our Stace, normally to be found wearing a basque and tarty fishnets, gets increasingly frustrated at Max's failure to tell Tanya of their lust, sorry love.
    She finally flips and gives him half an hour to get over there and spill the beans.
    As she waits for Max to return with the good news that he's all hers, viewers will live each of those 30 tension-filled minutes with Stacey.
    But as the clock ticks away, it soon becomes clear that he ain't exactly rushing back...
    Our Walford snout reveals: "Stacey really wants Max for herself but she can't see that he's just using her and never had any intention of leaving Tanya and the kids.
    "After her ultimatum backfires, she is left to lick her wounds and it's Bradley who picks up the pieces."
    He may have dropped Stacey for being common (memo to Brad: she hasn't changed much) but the pair soon rekindle their romance (sorry, Preeti).
    Of course the big question is, just how long before gogetting ginger-nut Brad finds out that his girl has been seducing his balding gingernut dad?
    Not that long, we'll wager.

This is from the mirror newspaper today, go and check the website.
    Last edited by slater girl; 04-05-2007 at 16:52.

this seems good i cant wait to see it, but i still preferred it if someone knew about it lol

I hate the whole Stacey and Max storyline....sooooo pleased that the end is in sight! I use the like these characters, but now really dislike them both and find them sleazy.

What I find confusing (probably because I change channels when they come on the screen - especially when in the Vic loos! ) is whether Stace is still using Max to get revenge on Bradders and if she gets back with Bradders (as mentioned in the Mirror piece above) is she just using him to get back at Max?

Answers on a postcard please lol

Stace did say in a earlier episode that her plans have changed as this was after the episode that stacey told max she loved him and she told max that it is not to get revenge on bradders anymore as she fell in love with max, but i think she gets back with bradders to get back at max as max has used her and now stacey knows this.

I am pretty sure stace still has feelings for bradley as she still likes him and she was glad to see him when she came back from holiday and they had a good laugh together and i think that brings them closer together again but i think as time goes on her feelings for bradders may be rekindled and she falls back in love with him, then stax will come out, that is what i think is gonna happen here and then she realises after that she loves bradders and what she has lost in losing him and tries to win bradders back afterwards as i am pretty sure of this that this is gonna happen.

that is what i think will happen.
    Last edited by slater girl; 06-05-2007 at 10:52.

Yeah Stacey's bound to get really hurt in the long run! Cause i think she cares for both Max and Bradley! It's doubtful Bradley will be able to forgive what's happened between her and his dad. But then will he put the blame on Max rather than her. Stacey was torn too pieces by what Bradley said to her. Really though is it an excuse for all the lies?!
    Last edited by littlemo; 06-05-2007 at 19:13.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    [COLOR="Red"]I use the like these characters, but now really dislike them both and find them sleazy.
    Is that a bad thing?

I usually find it hilarious how sleazy Stacey can be

I find Max more sleazy.. imagine getting your wife and girlfriend the same undies.. I actually thought he gave Tanya the ones Stacey was wearing until Bradley found them in her pocket
    Super Mod

Thread Information