Thread: Holby City Week 21 Spoilers

Holby City Week 21 Spoilers

Connie and Sam argue about their daughter, Grace, and Elliot also manages to work out what happened with Grace's tests, as the hospital drama continues.

Meanwhile, Joseph approaches Jac about the possibility of them moving in together.

Back at Holby, Abra visits Kyla's flat hoping for a happy reunion...

Connie is played by Amanda Mealing, Sam by Tom Chambers, Elliot by Paul Bradley, Joseph by Luke Roberts, Jac by Rosie Marcel, Abra by Adrian Edmondson and Kyla by Rakie Ayola.

Agh, I hope Joseph gets rid of Jac soon, she is a seriously nasty piece of work.

Jac is nasty but great at the same time, it's good to have all thse different types of characters you love to hate. As for Abra he's back, surely he should come back after Ric finding out what he had done with that heart operation a while ago. But he probably feels he has to come back to see Kyla.
    Last edited by Footie_Chick; 04-05-2007 at 13:59.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

YAY Abra is back, I wonder how long for though hopefully hes staying for a while

edit - I think Adrian is back for 3 months
    Last edited by samantha nixon; 04-05-2007 at 15:54.

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa I love the Abra character,, hes sooooooo cool and soooooooo funny,,,, boy if Dan finds out he is around.. heads will roll .....Kyla ??? shes gonna be a mess when Abra gets there

Not sure where to put this but...

Kyla is thrown a curveball as she decides to pull herself together for Max's sake. It's crunch time for Connie as Grace takes a turn for the worse. Elliot struggles to maintain order as Keller descends into chaos.

Good that Abra's coming back though

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Connie and Sam argue about their daughter, Grace, and Elliot also manages to work out what happened with Grace's tests, as the hospital drama continues.
    Wonder what the tests are that Grace has. I think she might have a cardio problem, what with her parents both being CT surgeons.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa I love the Abra character,, hes sooooooo cool and soooooooo funny,,,, boy if Dan finds out he is around.. heads will roll .....Kyla ??? shes gonna be a mess when Abra gets there
    I don't think heads will roll when Dan finds out Abra is back. After all, it was Dan who told Abra to leave the country before anyone found out what he'd done.

Glad that Abra is back anyway, I like his hippy-ish ways of approaching things.

Awww what's wrong with the baby .

Meh to Jac.

And woo, didn't know Abra was coming back Sounds good.

The Jac storyline is dragging on a bit, I want Joeseph to find out already

Figures that Grace would have a heart problem, hope she survives

Thread Information