Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EastEnders Week 21 Spoilers

EastEnders Week 21 Spoilers

Monday 21st May

Phil tries to save Peter's life in this week's first visit to Walford.

Meanwhile, Bradley quizzes Stacey about the man she's seeing after going through her text messages.

Elsewhere, Billy tells Phil that the insurance company isn't paying out for the computer break-in, but he declines Phil's help.

Tuesday 22nd May

A worried Dawn confides in Keith about Rob's temper, but, despite her concerns, she puts on a great show of togetherness when they see May in the Square. Meanwhile, Naomi confronts May about taking pills.

Elsewhere, Max is worried about what the traders will think when Tanya buys a book about pregnancy from a market stall.

Thursday 24th May

Max and Tanya watch the black-and-white image of the foetus. Later, Stacey arranges to meet up with Max.

Elsewhere, May sees Naomi in the café and tells her to get out of the Square or she will report her.

Friday 25th May

As Max and Stacey have a huge argument, Stacey issues him with an ultimatum.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

cathy1978 (07-05-2007), ChelseaFC (06-05-2007), Joanne (04-05-2007), JustJodi (04-05-2007), kiki28 (06-05-2007), Lindy (05-05-2007), Pinkbanana (04-05-2007), pinkles14 (04-05-2007), red47 (04-05-2007), slater girl (04-05-2007), tammyy2j (04-05-2007)

It seems like this Max/Stacey thing is coming to a head! Or at least I hope so.

And Tanya's decided to keep the baby. Ah! So might well end up being a single mother with 3 kids. It's just not fair is it?! Max is so selfish! It'll be even worse if Tanya finds out about it when she's heavily into her pregnancy. If Max told her about the affair now, at least Tanya would have a choice what to do.

But Tanya's a good mum, so she might cope o.k.

Bradley's a bit cheeky going through Stacey's messages isn't he?! lol. maybe he suspects it's max after the underwear thing.
    Last edited by littlemo; 04-05-2007 at 14:02.

Friday must be the two-hander between Max and Stacey. I really hope this storyline is now coming to a head.

I hope someone sees max and stacey arguing and realise whats going on

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Friday must be the two-hander between Max and Stacey. I really hope this storyline is now coming to a head.
    I really hope you are right, and its this (25th May) Friday that the whole sordid Max and Stace business comes to an end!

I really hope you are right, and its this (25th May) Friday that the whole sordid Max and Stace business comes to an end! [/QUOTE]

According to the Mirror today - this episode is in real time. Stacey gives Max a half hour ultimatum and then the rest of the episode shows Stacey during that time. It does also say what happens at the end but I won't post that because that's not in the OP spoilers for this week.

Hmm, it's a good thing for Stacey now then that Sean got so suspicious when he was around. It probably caused her to change the name on Max's entry to something different, as a disguise.

A different approach if true for the Friday, I just hope she does something that's not as boring as the affair. The character had real potential when she arrived, they need to have her ending it and doing something better.

I gyess the whole rumour with the Max/Stacey/Tanya thing is true then, so I don't think Max will refuse the ultimatum, whatever it may be.

You can read what happens on the stace and bradley spoiler that i have put on here as it tells you what happens at the end of the 25th may episode. It is excellent. I will definitely watch it.

Stace gives max a ultimatum as somehow it is suppose to backfire on stacey, but i will not tell you how. please read the spoiler on this on here please on the upcoming stace and brad spoiler please and give your view please.
    Last edited by slater girl; 05-05-2007 at 08:37.

Oh yes. I'm actually looking forward to it all coming out! I haven't been that keen on the storyline itself and it has dragged on a bit but I have a feeling the ending is gonna be explosive, bring it on!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Why does May take pills? I thought it was to kill herself but it can't be as it doesn't sound like an overdose, it sounds like she is taking some each day rather than a whole bottle in one go.

Thread Information