Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Character to Join Corrie?

Talking I agree

I totally agree, but i just don't want him to get with Tracey. Then she'll think all of her little games got her just what she wants and thats not fair. I hate Tracey but also Steve has done Karen wrong too! He deserves happiness and so does Karen (were ever she is!) but i don't think Tracey should get any thing that she wanted. But maybe steve could find some one and totally rub it in Traceys face. That would wipe the smurk off of it! lol ha ha

Tracy is just annoying!

Hi just to confirm that there is a new Character joining corrie, she is and Irish girl, I am in Ireland and there was an interview with her in a sunday newspaper here. She is a love intrest for Steve alright and has signed on for i think 6 months..

I too read about the new love interest of Steve McDonald. She's from Ireland and she was interviewed by a large Irish newspaper on Sunday and confirmed that she meets Steve while he is out walking Amy and there is sparks, she also confirmed that her charector has a child and she is only over on Holiday when they meet and Steve begs her to stay!

Poor Tracy, maybe she deserves some happiness, too. She does really love Steve.

i think they should have steve n dis louise gurl together n karen come back... that would b good 2 watch

poor tracey??????? i cant stand her lol, i hope he does meet someone else, then maybe she'll get the message at last

Last edited by karate_kim; 04-03-2005 at 13:05.

f
    Last edited by etricklebank; 05-03-2005 at 13:52.

Thread Information