Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amanda Holden Quits Wild At Heart

Amanda Holden Quits Wild At Heart

Wild at Heart star Amanda Holden is quitting the the hit ITV1 series for family reasons - and is hoping for a gory exit.

Amanda told the Daily Mirror that with her daughter now one she thinks it's unfair to spend so much time filming on the other side of the world.

"Lexi is growing fast," she said. "It's easy to take a baby out, it's more tricky with an older child. Toddlers aren't that easy."

Amanda, 36, also has an idea of how she wants to be written out. She said: "I want to be killed and eaten by a lion, that would be my dream exit!"

She will bow out during the third series, which starts filming in June.

The actress has helped pull in 10 million viewers for the Sunday night drama. Her next TV role will be as panellist on Britain's Got Talent, alongside Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Footie_Chick For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-05-2007)

I like her in this, the show wont be the same without her

Sig dedicated to Charley

I think it will be werid with out her, will be interesting to see how she is written out

Does that mean there doing a Third series. It should never have been commissioned a second.

what will happen to the kids then? because theyre hers, not dannys - will their dad now fight for custody????

i was really beginning to enjoy this series but dont think it can survive without her.
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88 View Post
    what will happen to the kids then? because theyre hers, not dannys - will their dad now fight for custody????
    I'm not sure it will be intresting to see how it pans out in the end.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Yeh I think it would be very odd without her, you've already mentioned about the kids so if they went thats 3 of them leaving

i suppose if she dies though he could get custody of the kids so they would all stay in the programme then.
    POOKIE

Jessie Wallace joins 'Wild At Heart'

Former EastEnders star Jessie Wallace has joined the cast of ITV1 drama Wild At Heart.

The actress, who played Kat Moon on the BBC One soap, flew out to South Africa last week to begin filming for the show's third series. Jessie will replace Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden in the role of Sarah Trevanion.

An ITV source told the Sunday Mirror: "Jessie is thrilled to have landed the part. It's a fantastic series and she's looking forward to getting stuck in."

Holden quit the show earlier this year, after deciding that she wanted to spend more time with her one-year-old daughter Alexa and fiancé Chris Hughes.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information