Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holby City Week 20 Spoilers

Holby City Week 20 Spoilers

Faye visits a distraught Kyla at home; she's booked her in for a shift that day. Faye is tidying up and finds Kyla and Harvey's wedding video in the bin: Kyla's trying to forget and Faye thinks that's the best way to deal with it.

Meanwhile, Sam tells a defiant Connie he has applied for parental rights of their baby. Connie threatens Sam by telling him the baby might not be his. He demands a DNA test.

I guess that means that Harvey does die by getting pushed off the roof...

As long as he doesn't try to get custody, I think Sam's doing the right thing. Connie can't shut him out forever!

Aww least sam is still fighting for the baby and not just leavng it, as hopefully connie will cave in and let him see it, or mybe its not even his baby, it could be micheals yh they never actually said they slept together but they went home together fter his release

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I still think it's Sam, she might just say that as she doesn't want him around.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Footie_Chick View Post
    Yeah so do i, but id quite like it to be micheals baby as then maybe he would come back, and i liked him in it

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Footie_Chick View Post
    Yeah so do i, but id quite like it to be micheals baby as then maybe he would come back, and i liked him in it
    He's in New Tricks now, so at least can still see him
    I think he should come back just to see Connie again...imagine the confusion his face when he sees her baby

Yh that would be good hed be well schoked
    and i dont watch new tricks so i dont get to seem him lol

Connie is just scared that Sam will take her baby. Wonder what she calls her
    I don't want it to be Michael's.
    Can't wait for this Kyla storyline to be over, it's so boring and predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Connie is just scared that Sam will take her baby. Wonder what she calls her
    I don't want it to be Michael's.
    Can't wait for this Kyla storyline to be over, it's so boring and predictable.
    Part of the spoiler on holby.tv:
    Spoiler:
    Connie struggles with Sam, finding his support claustrophobic. 'She knows the baby has come very early and there may be complications and if there's a chance she could lose her child, she wants the time they have together to be exclusive, not shared with someone else.'

Can't wait to see what she calls the baby

It ends this week... lol
    Spoiler:

Events come to a shocking climax during a confrontation between the pair on the hospital roofs which are set to have serious repercussions for nurse Kyla...

Quote Originally Posted by Katie2007 View Post
    It ends this week... lol

Events come to a shocking climax during a confrontation between the pair on the hospital roofs which are set to have serious repercussions for nurse Kyla...
    Apparantly she pushes him off the hospital roof. Shame he couldn't push her off and then we wouldn't see her sorry face again. And I think Max sees it all.

Thread Information