Thread: Dalek voted scariest Who villain

Dalek voted scariest Who villain

The Daleks have been voted Doctor Who's scariest villains in a survey of 21,000 fans ahead of their re-appearance in the latest series on Saturday.
    The Empty Child Zombies and the Beast were in second and third place.

The Daleks will feature in a two-part story set in 1930s New York, featuring David Tennant as the Doctor with his new assistant played by Freema Agyeman.

Nick Briggs, the voice behind the iconic baddies, said they "seem to have stood the test of time".

TOP 10 DOCTOR WHO VILLAINS
    1. The Daleks
    2. The Empty Child Zombies
    3. The Beast
    4. The Cybermen
    5. The Clockwork Droids
    6. The Ood
    7. The Empress of Racnoss
    8. The Werewolf
    9. The Autons/Nestenes
    10. Chloe's Dad

The Daleks were created by Terry Nation and first appeared on screen in 1963.

Russell T Davies, the creator of the latest series, said: "Every time the Daleks return we make them bigger and better than ever before, and this time, their plan is the most audacious Dalek scheme yet."

He added: "Even the Doctor finds himself out of his depth."

Doctor Who has been a huge ratings success for the BBC, with 8.2 million viewers tuning in for the first episode of the latest series.

Well done the daleks. I would have said that there has beeen more scary baddies on Dr Who but because the daleks have been around for so long I can understand how they came top of the pole. Dr Who wouldn't be the same without the daleks.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Daleks

No sorry Chloe, I do not think there has ever been anything more scary!! I used to hide behind the couch when they were on. It got to the point my Mum threatened to ban me from watching Dr. Who, mind you that was a very long time ago.

I dont really find any of them particulary scary although I suppose I can see why.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    No sorry Chloe, I do not think there has ever been anything more scary!! I used to hide behind the couch when they were on. It got to the point my Mum threatened to ban me from watching Dr. Who, mind you that was a very long time ago.
    Me too Moon. I still goo ooohh when they come on but you can't beat them,they're brilliant. Did you see the guy who does the voice of the daleks on The weakest link.

The Empress of Racnoss was probably the most scary for me personally but i can see why some people find the daleks scary lol

How gross was tonights episode when they morphed that guy into half human half dalek. URGGHH only 4 daleks left on the planet yeah right wait util next week there will be 4 thousand.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    How gross was tonights episode when they morphed that guy into half human half dalek.
    I know it was horrible and it was only from last nights episode, I could really understand why people voted them so scary

Thread Information