Thread: Casting for Half-Blood Prince underway

Casting for Half-Blood Prince underway

The Iceland Review has a short article detailing local Icelandic actor Jon Pall Eyjolfsson, who recently traveled to England to audition for a role in Half-Blood Prince:

"Everything is in a very sensitive stage but it is certainly exciting and it would be great if I get the role. I have met the people who are behind this film and I have read from the script. At this stage you only get to see parts of the script and there is a lot of secrecy about this whole thing."

Eyjolfsson has already been invited back for another audition round, and he will know in May whether or not he got the yet-to-be-revealed role (rumored to be Young Voldemort/Tom Riddle). Read more details here! Thanks to Romaina for the tip.

oooo sounds good, I love the films too as well as the books

Harry Potter actor Dave Legeno has died at the age of 50.

The British star, who played werewolf Fenrir Greyback in the film franchise, was found by hikers in a remote area of California's Death Valley on Sunday (July 6).

Dave Legeno at the Moor Fitness Gym
    © Rex Features
    Dave Legeno

According to TMZ, it is thought that Legeno had been hiking in the national park himself when he came into difficulties.

The area is notorious for its extremely high temperatures during the summer months, and Inyo County Sheriff's Department has indicated in its initial reports that they believe the actor died of heat-related issues. A coroner's investigation is pending.

Dave Legeno as Fenrir Greyback in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
    © Warner Bros.
    The actor played Fenrir Greyback in the Harry Potter movies

Legeno, who was a successful mixed martial artist, also starred in Guy Ritchie's Snatch, Batman Begins and EastEnders.

He is survived by his daughter Wendy.

RIP Dave

Thread Information