Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls alout hit Albert Square

Can't wait for Pat vs Shirley, Eastenders two best characters going head to head - brilliant.

Not sure if I like the sound of more Mitchells, especially this annoying soap idea of brining in distant family like they never existed until the scriptwriters felt the need to write them in. Prefer Walford over Ibizia, are they clinically insane!?

Funny, how they've never been mentioned before..

But anyway, i think it would be good if they came in..they sound quite exciting, and hopefully will be a pair of strong characters who'll add a new dimension to the Mitchell family.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Mitchells are well past their sell by date, only decent one will be Stella once she marries Phil.
    I doubt she'll be around in 6 months.

Stella is a drink best served Ice Cold
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Are there any baldy beer-bellied actresses that can be signed up to play Mr beetroot Mitchells cousins

I thought Girls Aloud were coming into Eastenders when i read the title of the thread.
    So did I Tammy although they could do worse that Cheryl Cole she is loud mouthed and she can throw a good punch so I hear. Apart from that the Mitchells are a joke apart from Stella who's a bit of an evil cow but we like that. But that will all change when she marries Phil, within 6 months the writers would have transformed her into a meek and mild quivering wreck like they did with Lisa another women who have been involved with him.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    So is GRANT supposed to turn up for this wedding ??? The two girls may liven things up and make Stellas life living hell !!! Hee hee

BTW gang when is this WEDDING supposed to be slated ????

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Are there any baldy beer-bellied actresses that can be signed up to play Mr beetroot Mitchells cousins

I thought Girls Aloud were coming into Eastenders when i read the title of the thread.
    So did I Tammy although they could do worse that Cheryl Cole she is loud mouthed and she can throw a good punch so I hear. Apart from that the Mitchells are a joke apart from Stella who's a bit of an evil cow but we like that. But that will all change when she marries Phil, within 6 months the writers would have transformed her into a meek and mild quivering wreck like they did with Lisa another women who have been involved with him.
    I thought the same too!!!!!

The weddings not meant to be far off if it does happen but i know Ben has a heart to heart with his dad before hand and he is meant to confess everything.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    Can't wait for Pat vs Shirley, Eastenders two best characters going head to head - brilliant.

Not sure if I like the sound of more Mitchells, especially this annoying soap idea of brining in distant family like they never existed until the scriptwriters felt the need to write them in. Prefer Walford over Ibizia, are they clinically insane!?
    Having spent time in both Ibiza and London i know which one I would prefer ... and its not the one with the smog and bad weather!

It's this week. They're talking about postponing it at the moment, but Deano comes round, so they go ahead with it on the 27th, the anniversary of Jimbo's death.

[quote=tammyy2j;511009]

Im not the only one then! lol

i like the sound of these characters!

Thread Information