Thread: Brookside DVD Petition

Brookside DVD Petition

Hello, I am doing a Petition at the moment with a friend Danny Burton from Essex, i'm Lee Brady from Liverpool,

The petition is to get Liverpool soap Brookside Close back on our screens, Not on a tv channel but on a DVD Release.
    We are also going to be hopefully getting our own official Brookside site up sometime, let you know more on that when i get some info!

We have almost 430 signatures at the moment and that is just from people on the internet, and from our article in the Echo we are still currently speaking to the Liverpool Echo newspaper and it should be in the paper again soon, Which will give us another big boost.

Then we will be going to the bigger newspapers Daily Mirror etc, We are already on the daily Mirror blogs website at http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/editor/ Check it out!

We have also been intouch with numerous Soap sites and its all going well and we have got great feedback from fans too.
    The petition has only been up for a few days.

We miss Brookside alot, they did every storyline first in the BEST possible way, I hope Phil Redmond likes what he see's.
    The Liverpool Echo are also contacting Phil Redmond about it which is amazing as they think its a good idea.
    So, I would love if you could pass this email to everyone of your friends and family and help us get more signatures. The site you go to to sign the Petition is DELETED Thats it.
    Thanks alot for your help.
    Lee Brady (Liverpool)
    Danny Burton (Essex)
    if you want to email about this, please email DELETED
    Thanks

Oh almost forgot, BBC Radio merseyside are intrested in talking to us and I just been on the Phone to the Echo reporter and he says Phil should be back by the end of this week, and i could have a picture taken with him for a future article, as we had out first article in the Liverpool Echo on friday 13th.
    Check out the online version here: http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/e...name_page.html

Thanks.
    Last edited by Meh; 16-04-2007 at 15:38. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Can you please read the forum rules before posting this.

A link to the mirror site (which I've left) would have sufficed - all the relevant information is there.

Closing
    Last edited by Meh; 16-04-2007 at 15:42.

Thread Information