Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 18

Week 18

Josh is forced to go back to medicine when there is a medical emergency on a plane with a suspected terrorist.

Elsewhere, Selena tells Nathan she is pregnant and they come to a decision.

Meanwhile, Tess and Abs's odd behaviour is noticed by Sam.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irish eyes For This Useful Post:

Jess Rulz (14-04-2007), tammyy2j (23-04-2007)

sounds interesting, hope selena keeps the baby and tells harry. hope josh continues as paramedic
    ;) Loving eastenders forever!!! ;) ;)

So does that mean that Nathan is the father of Selena's Baby?? I hope not coz Selena and Harry are surposed to be together, i think if Harry's wife did notdie that night, him and Selena would have got together then !!
    [IMG]

Yes it does and in wel and trukly ********* of fwith, there was no point in even sufesting harry was the father.Selena must be sum b not to reakise she is that kate.

Found some more,

from Whats On TV:

Retired paramedic Josh is forced back into action when a young muslim man, Jamil, causes panic on an aircraft by dumping a bag and fleeing, and Josh helps Jamil's companion, Shirin, to safety. Once off the plane, Josh works out that Jamil had a hypoglycaemic attack.

Shirin admits to Josh that Jamil is her boyfriend and that, unbeknown to her brother Yusuf, they were on the plane because they were planning to run away together, and Josh fills the cops in. Later, Josh tells Charlie that he'll always be a paramedic and says he'll withdraw his resignation.

Selena finally informs Nathan that she's pregnant and says that she wouldn't want a constant reminder of him. But do they both genuinely want to terminate the pregnancy?

Also, Sam begins to believe that his mum Tess is having an affair with Abs.

If Harry is the father why should Selena tell Nathan she is pregnant? Unless she wants to let him know that she wants to go on maternity leaebut she could easilly tell Tess that. Tess is hea of department while Nathan is only a manager. No its got to be Nathan - the father i mean. anywatyy ith Harry out of the picture, they won't be able tokeep the storyline going if the child was't Nathan's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    If Harry is the father why should Selena tell Nathan she is pregnant? Unless she wants to let him know that she wants to go on maternity leaebut she could easilly tell Tess that. Tess is hea of department while Nathan is only a manager. No its got to be Nathan - the father i mean. anywatyy ith Harry out of the picture, they won't be able tokeep the storyline going if the child was't Nathan's.
    Nathan is the father. Selena had a scan and she's 12 weeks gone so it has to be Nathan's because she slept with Harry a long time after the baby was conceived.

Yes I know thatvnow, my earlier message was before i watched Casualty yesterday but i don't think she should abort the baby just because it is Nathan's.

We don't know what will happen from other stuff i have read it sounds like Nathan wants nothing to do with the baby anyway. But if Selena does decide to keep it then Nathan changes his mind I'm not sure how she would cope as you can tell she wants Nathan out of her life.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

I don't think Nathan would be a good father...
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 22-04-2007 at 12:45.

Thread Information