Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a feeling...

Thumbs up I have a feeling...

That Hollyoaks might win Best Soap this year!

They have had a brilliant 12 months and i think that this year Hollyoaks is going to shine!

There is one more day to vote at www.britishsoapawards.tv

I really hope they do it!

I've just voted on that website and voted Hollyoaks for Best Soap. I really hope Hollyoaks do win Best Soap this year too, i've been hooked to the show for the past 12 months and it's been fantastic, definetly been my favourite soap since the Dog fire. But in reality, i don't think they will win...as much as i want them to win Best Soap, i don't think it will happen as all the other soaps such as Corrie and Eastenders have a much bigger audience, but i'm still going to keep my fingers crossed for them!

I hope i wins to cost lately over the past few months this is the only soap Ive bee watching which is starnge cos normally I pretty much watch 4.

It aint gonna happen guys. I'd love it to but it just won't. If eastenders wins again then the whole thing wants seriously scrapping.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I don't think it will win the best soap but it surely must get an award for the explosion at the dog. If EE wins again then the whole thing is a fix.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (12-04-2007), Katy (13-04-2007)

Hollyoaks

Many thanks Amby for posting that. I have also voted for Hollyoaks as it is by far the best!!! I don't know anyone who watches EE any more, it is sooooo boring these days.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Many thanks Amby for posting that. I have also voted for Hollyoaks as it is by far the best!!! I don't know anyone who watches EE any more, it is sooooo boring these days.
    yeh i was a big fan of EastEnders but Hollyoaks is definatly top of my list now! EastEnders is boring at the moment! I've lost count how many times ive voted for Hollyoaks!

I agree, i doubt it will happen as it doesnt get the viewers, and like Chris said if EE wins then it really does need scrapping.

However - Gemma bissex for best villain, evil to the core that woman, although it will be tracy barlow as again the viewing figures.

I think its guarenteed that Gemma will win either Best Bitch or Villain of the year, there's no doubt about that. If she doesn't win one of the two I will be seriously shocked! ..and annoyed
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Do the viewers or the panel vote for who to win Best Bitch and Best Villain? Because if the panel vote in these two categories, i think Gemma Bissix has a better chance of winning one or both of those awards.

Thread Information