Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Australian Rumours 2007

they cant kill off harold!! thye just killed of stingray! i just seen the episode on youtube of his death and poor sky how much more heartache can 1 person take? i mean her mums nt around her babies dad has left adn her bf is dead coooooooore give the character a break!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxloopylauraxx View Post
    they cant kill off harold!! thye just killed of stingray! i just seen the episode on youtube of his death and poor sky how much more heartache can 1 person take? i mean her mums nt around her babies dad has left adn her bf is dead coooooooore give the character a break!!!
    Don't panic if the rumors are to be belived, she will be leaving together will Boyd shortly

With Boyd? As a couple? Or just as mates? . Uch. Bad leave for a good character if true .

Together as a couplbe is what i've heard, but then as with all rumour's they might not be true.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (25-04-2007)

I hope it's not true. I loved Boyd and Sky as a couple wayy back, when it was sweet. But I just personally think they've gone their separate ways for soo long now, it would just seem silly, and a weird way to end them both. Although, saying that, I guess they might have them in more scenes together, and get the chemistry back.. who knows.

I still think Sky and Dylan were made for each other ... remember all the lone wolf stuff ... after the plane crash etc?

Im hoping Dyl comes back for her and Kerry

Sky and Boyd leave at the same time but not together. Dylan is supposed to feature in Sky leaving though. Just before, they try and make out that Boyd is jealous of Sky with another man (won't say who) but I think that's just trying to fool us.

Just to clarify ? Bastoni is the real name of the actor that is joining Neighbours. Apparently he's well known in Austrailia. He's rumoured to be the Father of the new family moving in. Another rumour is that he is another Parker brother who moves in to Ramsey St with his wife and 2 children.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scotty For This Useful Post:

megan999 (21-06-2007)

Personally, I can't wait for some changes. I feel that I don't enjoy Neighbours as much as I used to - have been watching it for about 17 years. I am not a fan of Carmella, Oliver, Paul or Elle. And I'm gutted the Timmins family is being written out. Granted I couldn't stand them when they first arrived, but I have grown to like them, especially Bree and Janelle.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Thread Information