Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australian Rumours 2007

Australian Rumours 2007

New Spoiler, Confirmed by script writer

A leading script writer of Neighbours has stated that Harold is set to leave in the next 5/6 months in Australia. Apparently, filming has taken place in which Harold is shot by a new character. don't know who this character is, apart from the name Bastoni, which means nothing to me. This dramatic end will be one of the key neighbours storylines in the upcoming months

I've put this in rumour, coz i'm not 100% sure if it's true or not, i know it say's so, but there's so many different things floating around, i thought it would be a good idea to set up a rumour thread.

Aw poor Harold I hope its not true. They should give him a happy ending if he is leaving the show.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

yeah I think they should give him a happy ending. or at least if this is true, it better be good. He's been in the show ever since I started watching it when I was 7...that was like...10 years ago. He's a ledgend!

i agree, i remember when harold 1st came into it and married madge memories lol, they cant kill him off, thats just wrong

I cant believe they are going to kill off Harold - that is just wrong! He is like a pair of favourite slippers, he is always there, relaible and dependable...

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Killing Harold off for a second time?! Although with Sky leaving etc, there's only Lou keeping him there I suppose. Maybe Ian Smith wants to concentrate more on the writing

Ol' fuddy duddy will be missed though.

does he write neighbours scripts then? i didn't know that lol

Somehow i dont see this being true???

* Lolly leaves and returns to live with John Allen, but Neighbours bosses have stated they may recast the character again, and bring her back late 2007/early 2008.

* There’s another pregnancy on the Street but who is it… Janae, Steph, Pepper, Rosetta, Carmella or Rachel?

* Bosses are doing everything possible to reinvent the character of Ned and make him much more likeable and appealing to the audience. Including setting him up with one of Ramsay Street’s most popular ladies (I’m thinking Janae) and giving him a parental storyline. He’ll date a young women, who unable to cope with her young son, leaves him in the care of Ned and he decides to bring him up as his own – and the boy playing Ned’s new son is ridiculously adorable and will give Oscar a run for his money!

* In scenes currently being filmed; Steph, Toadie, Janae and Charlie are all living together at no.32

* Ringo’s got a storyline which descibed by Sam Clark as ‘pretty controversial’ and a ‘really challanging and exciting’ storyline to play out!

* September will see the launch of a completely new look Neighbours – with new titles and theme music (I’m predicting extremely mixed reactions) and a definite change of the style of the show. The new family will have a huge impact with several episodes focused on them, a couple other new characters will be thrown into the mix to spice up the lives of the residents and storylines will be fairly different – making the show much more family orientated and ‘chilled out’. A lot like the 2000/2001 era apparently.

* Bad news; You may be pleased to know that there are going to be less explosions and far fetched storylines, but some more Wrestling, Ooodles and Noodles, Bikini shop type storylines I’m afraid.

* Remember the Karl Kennedy and Joe Scully feud that featured in 1999 and 2000? Look out for something very similar with an old Ramsay Street resident and a brand new one, later this year. I’m guessing with someone from the new family.

* Change in careers for Karl, Elle and Paul; no change for Pepper (teacher), Janae and Steph (mechanics), Harold and Lou (General Store).

* Lolly’s leaving next month, and Sky a couple months later leaving Harold and Lou living alone together. But not for long. A brand new character and a current one will join them to create another new era in the house!

* Expect a fairly big Kinski/Kennedy family feud.

* The 30-second Friday promos for Neighbours will be back in the coming months.

* Steph and Toadie’s relationship is completely safe up until the end of this season at least. Karl and Susan’s is a little rockier, and Ringo and Rachel’s is even rockier!

* Janelle and Bree get a happy ending from the Street, and I believe it might have something to do with ‘The Bogan’s Tipped Hair’

* Bosses have plotted a car crash that'll air before the year is out.

* Janelle, Bree, Boyd, Sky, Lolly, Oliver and Tom Scully are all leaving, but none of them will be killed off - and all of their departures are pretty low key to be honest. Although Janelle and Bree's, Sky and Boyd's are just... nice

* Boyd leaves Ramsay in the arms of a beautiful girl… but will it be Sky or Glenn?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

bakedbean (22-04-2007), megan999 (21-06-2007), pinkles14 (20-04-2007), red47 (25-04-2007), tammyy2j (23-04-2007)

I dont know if i want Neighbours to return to daft storylines. I dont mind there being a bit of comedy but i would rather have some more real life issue storylines like drugs,pregnancys and the odd major incident here and there.

Thread Information