Thread: Bill Spoilers 25th April

Cool Bill Spoilers 25th April

Back On The Beat

CID officers at Sun Hill pull together to capture escaped prisoner, Steve Blackburn (Jason Cheater) who has a history of depression and violence and has returned to the Canley area to attack a local businessman. With Met Press Officer, Mia Perry’s (Jo-Anne Knowles) help, Superintendent John Heaton (Daniel Flynn) solves the case and eventually gets to the bottom of the original conviction. After flirting with each other all day, Heaton and Mia are soon unable to resist each other and give in to temptation. But will Mia’s boyfriend, DC Mickey Webb (Chris Simmons) ever find out about their secret rendezvous?

Back at Sun Hill, Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor) tells PC Leela Kapoor (Seema Bowri) that she has a new partner - they walk into the locker room to find DS Phil Hunter (Scott Maslen) changing for his first day in uniform. Phil is not amused when they stifle a grin as he steps out in his comically tight uniform. Sergeant Nikki Wright (Gillian Taylforth) asks Phil and Leela to question residents on the Maycroft Estate to find the Bangladeshi girl, who Ronnie Newton (Richard Hawley) has accused of robbing his convenience store.

Phil and Leela bring Meghla Abedin (Ambur Khan) in, but she claims that she didn’t take money from the till. Phil and Leela return to Ronnie’s store to confront him, but are frustrated when he tells them that Meghla has previous robbery convictions and he doesn’t. They update Nikki who is on her way to visit Josh Carey (Matthew Wait), who works for Ronnie. Josh admits to hearing Meghla arguing with Ronnie and running out so fast that she would not have had a chance to steal from the till. In an attempt to get to the bottom of the investigation, Nikki and Phil arrest Ronnie for the attempting to pervert the court of justice.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

cant wait to see phil having to work for uniform. it will be so funny and he will not be impressed at all!
    you can bet that micky will find out about heaton and mia. nothing remains a secret on tv!
    POOKIE

Poor Mickey he doesn't have much luck with girlfriends as the big wigs keep stealing them of him.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

phil's going back to uniform? sorry, i haven't been on here for a while and oh my god! that should be pretty funny though!
    however, i hear he gets demoted for a while because of fighting with stuart - so how come phil gets punished and stuart doesn't??? anyways, at least it should provide some laughs for a while - hope it doesn't last too long though - stuart can not be a higher rank than phil - that would just make the world all backwards, lol!

Cumbria, where the fun starts when you're drunk lol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by baby oranges View Post
    phil's going back to uniform? sorry, i haven't been on here for a while and oh my god! that should be pretty funny though!
    however, i hear he gets demoted for a while because of fighting with stuart - so how come phil gets punished and stuart doesn't??? anyways, at least it should provide some laughs for a while - hope it doesn't last too long though - stuart can not be a higher rank than phil - that would just make the world all backwards, lol!
    As far as I know he gets put back into uniform as a sergent. This is his punishment for fighting with slimy stu. Nothing has been said about Stu getting punished so I'm guessing that it's Phil that gets caught doing most of the fighting. Hope this helps.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cathy1978 For This Useful Post:

baby oranges (18-04-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    cant wait to see phil having to work for uniform. it will be so funny and he will not be impressed at all!
    you can bet that micky will find out about heaton and mia. nothing remains a secret on tv!
    I bet Mickey will walk in on Heaton and Mia getting it on in Heaton's office. What does she see in Heaton?

Good to see you back Alan, I wondered where you'd gone Hope you're feeling better

Thread Information