Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Any Dream Will Do.

anyone managed to get tickets to see joseph? was lee good as joseph?
    POOKIE

He got a standing ovation on the opening night which is almost unheard of. This is a video of the end of the show http://www.andrewlloydwebber.com/sec...php?article=95

Apparantly, the seating is really bad in the Adelphi. If you sit in the upper dress circle you can't see very much.

really wish i could go but it will be a long time before i see it!
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    really wish i could go but it will be a long time before i see it!
    There are some clips on youtube of the actual show.
    This is Any Dream Will Do [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZOeSCfNTJA"]YouTube - Any Dream will Do - Lee Mead in Joseph[/ame]
    Mmm loincloth... bare chest... Close Every Door [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QA0MMUSJqM"]YouTube - Close every Door - Lee Mead in Joseph[/ame]
    Joseph's Coat. Love the sheep [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOmeUnmgtAA&NR=1"]YouTube - Josephs Coat - Lee Mead[/ame]

250,000 more tickets available

From the Really Useful Group Ltd website:

The Adelphi Theatre

Strand , London WC2

NOW booking to 7 June 2008

PLEASE NOTE – LEE MEAD WILL BE ON HOLIDAY AND THEREFORE NOT PERFORMING DURING THE FOLLOWING PERIODS: 14-26 JANUARY, 10-15 MARCH AND 5-10 MAY 2008. AT THESE PERFORMANCES THE ROLE OF Joseph WILL BE PLAYED BY LEWIS BRADLEY

Preeya Kalidas will not be performing on Wednesday matinees. At these performances the Narrator will be played by Fiona Reyes.

To book

Call the Box Office: Tel 0870 895 5598

or click HERE to book online with SEE

Ticket prices

Monday to Thursday evenings
    Wednesday matinees
    Stalls - £45, £40, £35, £22.50
    Dress Circle - £45, £40, £35
    Upper Circle - £30, £25, £22.50, £15
    Boxes - £40

Friday & Saturday evenings
    Saturday matinees
    Stalls - £49.50, 45, £40, £25
    Dress Circle - £49.50, £45, £40
    Upper Circle - £35, £27.50, £25, £15
    Boxes - £45

All prices inclusive of booking fees

Performance Times
    Mon, Wed to Sat evenings at 7.30pm
    Wed and Sat matinees at 3pm
    Tues eve at 7pm

Xmas and New Year performance schedule -
    24 and 25 December - no show
    26, 27, 28 and 29 December - matinees 3pm
    26, 27, 28 and 29 December - eve 7.30pm
    31 December and 1 January - no show
    2, 3, 4 and 5 January - matinees 3pm
    2, 3, 4 and 5 January - eve 7.30pm

Premium Tickets
    Premium could be your ticket to the best seats to Joseph! A strictly limited allocation for internet and last minute sales. Premium Tickets are £75 for Monday to Thursday performances & £80 for Friday and Saturday performances, programme included. To book Premium Tickets call the Box Office: Tel 0870 895 598 or click HERE to book online with SEE

Hospitality
    For special Joseph hospitality packages call 0207 379 4981 or click here

Group Rates
    Great rates for groups of 10 or more. Call See Groups now on 0870 899 3342

Concessions
    Please call the Box Office for details. All discounts subject to availiability and at the discretion of the Box Office.

Disabled Access
    Please call SEE customer services on 0870 895 5505 for details of disabled access rates.

Parking and Public Transport
    Nearest tube and rail - Charing Cross

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    While I was looking thru the You Tube videos, I was looking at some of the comments, they said Lewis was going to be Lee's understudy and would replace him while he was on vacation WTH ????
    Why didn't they let Keith be the understudy,, from what I read Keith is singing at old folks homes ,,
    This is very confusing

Craig has the lead part in the touring Joseph. From The Really Useful Group website:

OSEPH IS COMING…
    AND IT’S CRAIG!

When producer/director Bill Kenwright brings his renowned production of Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber’s JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT to a venue near you audiences will undoubtedly recognize the young man in the leading role…

25 year-old CRAIG CHALMERS was one of the most popular finalists in the recent hit BBC series Any Dream Will Do. Watched by millions every Saturday night, the show was produced to find a leading man for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s new West End production, and Craig, chosen from tens of thousands of wannabees, charmed audiences week after week with his vocal talents, finishing in the top five.

Bill Kenwright, one of the most successful and prolific producers in British theatre today, (whose current hit West End shows include the musicals Blood Brothers and Cabaret and acclaimed drama The Letter), was on the expert panel of judges alongside Andrew Lloyd Webber, Denise Van Outen and John Barrowman and is delighted that Craig is taking on the leading role.

Before Joseph, Edinburgh born Craig was a professional vocalist and entertainer. He was part of successful boyband 'No Reason' who enjoyed a top ten hit as well as performing at the Kings Theatre in Edinburgh and Hampden Stadium alongside Blue, McFly, Sugarbabes and Girls Aloud.

If anyone should be an stand-in for Lee then it should be Keith. He was the runner-up. If the public thought that Lewis or anyone else was a better singer than him they would have voted for him.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information