Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dream Will Do.

Things are not looking good for Craig. That's two weeks in a row he has been in the sing off, although he didn't deserve to be there tonight as he gave a better performance that some other Joseph's. He will have to give it his all next week to stay in the competition and avoid the sing off, because if he is up against one of the better singers it will be the end of the road for him.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Well that's the first time i didn't care went outta the bottom two. So next week it's gotta be Craig to go for me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (13-05-2007)

I though Keith was great last week, and the first time the judges all agreed and said he could be Joseph. I really enjoyed Ben's performance too, i think it was good for him going to see Helena.
    Did you notice that in the results show when they were on the stage of that musical signing the song on the ship that they other cast said it Ben and Craig were the best and they were the two in the bottom two the week before.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

I think I am in agreement with the majority last night - Keith was fabulous. I haven't been a fan of his at all as anyone reading this thread will have noticed - but last night he was the best.

I still love Daniel, Rob wasn't so hot last night, and Lee struggled - but he is still in my top 3.

Lewis has to go next!! It is a shame that it isn't the '40 days and nights' show that they are auditioning for - he could play the ark.

Ben was the most animated i have seen him - if he doesn't get this job he could always be the next Robbie.

I personally didn't think Keith was that brilliant last night..
    I think he sang it well, and everything, I just thought it was quite bland and I wasn't particularly entertained watching it.

I thought the judges were pretty hard on Lee, I thought that he sang it fairly well considering it's not exactly an easy song to sing - they complained that he was shouting but it's difficult not to with a song like that.

Also, I know that the point of them singing different types of song is to see how adaptable they are, but it is kind of irritating when they give them pretty stupid songs to sing (because, like the one Lee sang, they don't really show off their voices), and then complain that they can't sing that type of song very well, when all they are going to have to sing in the show is Joseph songs.
    I wouldn't want the competition to be just about singing Joseph songs all the time, I just think they should give them songs that they can actually sing properly.

I think Ben was quite bad this week and, even though I like him, his defiance is starting to annoy me because there is no denying (IMO) that he is a pretty weak singer (probably the worst there, in fact).
    I think then end is nigh for him, and next week I want him or Keith to go, although I doubt Keith will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity
    Ben was the most animated i have seen him - if he doesn't get this job he could always be the next Robbie.
    Don't you think one is enough?!
    Last edited by laurouski; 06-05-2007 at 17:00.

They are all pretty good. I think that Lewis is becoming my favourite or Lee. I cant decide who deserves to go although the one that sung oh what a night had some duff tuning last night.

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity
    Don't you think one is enough?!
    Absolutely!

I don't think Luna would agree though

I really like Daniel and Rob and Ben and i also don`t mind Lee
    angelblue

I loved Keith last night. He was the best out of the bunch, i think.

When do you think they'll all start singing songs from Joseph? I'd rather hear them repeated over and over again, rather than random pop songs. Or at least, songs from musicals.

They sing a song from Joesph at the begining as a group, but I think once they get down to the last four or five they will be asked to sing songs from the musical.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information