Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dream Will Do.

Erm nope, remeber Phillips Schofield!! he ain't got no meat and he's played Joseph.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Erm nope, remeber Phillips Schofield!! he ain't got no meat and he's played Joseph.

yeah but phillip had sex appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post

yeah but phillip had sex appeal
    Lezah shame on you, sex appeal!! i had the misfourtune of seeing him in that loin cloth

Well I have gossip for you lot. Marley does gymnastics at school on a Thursday and there are too teachers one male, one female. And guess what the male teacher is Craig's brother.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I love Lee-really want him to win but dont think the public will vote for him because he has west-end experience. Hate seamus-he thinks he's better than he is-he could do so much more acting last week but just walked up and down the stairs a bit! Love Daniel and Anthony but dont think Anthony will make it much further cos he's a bit wooden. XXX

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I find it interesting people say they HATE some one they do not even KNOW..like Seamus,, ok a question to RosieC.. what did Seamus do to YOU to make YOU HATE him..granted Seamus is older ( is that why u HATE him ) and HE is a teacher and is used to having "order " in his class rooms and he has always been in charge, so U do not go HATING some one just because they are older with experince..Actually I think hes quite lovely to look at.. I have no idea how he sounds, but he has alot of emotion in the songs he sings.. Hate is a strong word especially if you do not KNOW the person...

I can see Lee as Joesph, don't know why but I just do...

Any way I am looking forward seeing who they kick off the team tomorrow,,, two of them Ok lets see who we think will be voted off tomorrow...

I don't like Seamus either. It's not because he's older or because he is training to be a teacher, it's his attitude. He thinks he is so much better than the other contestants and it winds me up that he can be so conceited.

I can see Lee as Joseph, I want him to win. I like Daniel as well but Lee is edging in front slightly at the mo.

I think because of this recent voting scanadal a lot of people aren't going to vote so the person who does deserve to stay in might go out because people won't vote for fear of getting ripped off.

Lee and Daniel were by far the best tonight Lee's performance almost had me crying again, I adore him

Even if Lee doesn't win I think Andrew will cast him a leading part in another production.

I thought Keith's diction wasn't perfect tonight, there were still a few lines that were a bit muffled. But overall, a good performance.

The weakest ones tonight for me were Antony, Ben and Craig. I don't think Antony deserved to go tonight, he did have a rubbish song to sing with a fair few high notes that he just couldn't each, but overall he's a good singer.

I think the second one to go will be between Ben and Craig. Think maybe Ben will go.

Ooohh the loin cloths are coming up!!! Can't wait to see Lee and Daniel in just a loin cloth

Was it me or did anyone else see John fondle Keiths chest/pecs during rehersals? I was like

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    I think Daniel was the best tonight he;s brilliant

Antony is a good singer but his register is too low for Joseph I think it was right for him to go

Who noticed Seamus chaging the words at the end to I have been promised a show of my own!!! oh dear

I was shocked that Anthony went tonight. It wasn't his best performance tonight but I think he should have been given another chance. I also expected ALW to save Seamus instead of Ben. brilliant sing off with both guys putting their heart and soul into the song.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information