Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dream Will Do.

Quote Originally Posted by xTanya View Post

Who noticed Seamus chaging the words at the end to I have been promised a show of my own!!! oh dear
    I did! And I also noticed him hanging onto his coat as if he was really really annoyed that he'd been kicked out. My mum said it was like he was sticking two fingers up at ALW. I just thought he was ignorant.

He deserved to go. I though Andrew might save him considering Ben has been in the bottom two before but thank goodness he didn't. It's like Andrew said, if he was destined for the West End then he would have made it by now.

Conspiracy theories... oh dear, he really is bitter about it all. How dare he say that about the pannel after all the hard work they put into helping the contestants and making the show what it is Anybody hear the boos when he said that? Next he'll be saying that they fixed the voting to get rid of him...

I think a lot of them would be great in the West End but some of them lack the experience and need a few years. Keith is a good performer but, at 17, I don't think he's quite ready for it yet.

I see Rob more as one of the brothers. Lee to win, he's my Joseph

Does anyone know why they aren't doing a text-vote?
    Last edited by Abigail; 29-04-2007 at 17:31.

Like I said, I like all of them. I think Lee's the most suited to the part, but I also think Daniel and Rob are really good performers.

Lewis makes me laugh, his cheerfulness is so infectious - and you've gotta love Nana Jean!

Seamus really did irritate me, he wasn't as good as he thought he was, and am I the only one who thought his hair looked ridiculous?!

I didn't see him holding onto his coat (although, admittedly, this was probably because that was when I was telling my mum about how, if it was me, I'd sew a button onto my coat - but i was joking!), but I think it was really unfair of him - I agree with your mum, jelly belly, that it was like he was sticking two fingers up at ALW. If it was anyone else, you'd probably laugh, knowing that they were just joking, but because it was Seamus you knew he was serious. He needs to get his head out of his.. *ahem*.. backside.. and take a leaf out of Anthony's book - he took it with such good humour.

---------------------------------------------------------

Have just looked on youtube, and found the clip of Seamus getting the boot:

---> , for anyone who wants it.

He really is an arrogant SOB. Did anyone else notice that no-one was crying like they usually are? I am not surprised.
    I also thought, I'm not sure what episode of The Simpsons it is, it might be the ones where Sideshow Bob is still getting on with Krusty the Clown, but if anyone's ever seen an episode where Sideshow Bob has bowed, the way Seamus bowed at the end, and his hair, really reminded me of Sideshow Bob.
    Last edited by laurouski; 29-04-2007 at 22:13.

i was really glad that people saw through seamus and voted him off. he was so arrogant.
    i really like lee, daniel and rob with probably lee to win.
    POOKIE

I just watched it, oml life how far up his own backside is he. Well we all kinda thought it, after that, talk about spitting your dummy out the pram.

None of the boys really stood out tonight. I thought the judges were really hard on all of them. I think the only one that got some positive feedback was Keith.

I thought Keith and Ben were the best two performers tonight. Don't have a clue who will go though as i thought Ben and Keith were the best two tonight, and all the others were all as good as each other.

Ben was much better than he has been in recent weeks. I don't think he'll be in the bottom two.
    I think Lewis or Chris might go.

Another fabulous performace from Keith, he was the best singer tonight. I think Lee, Lewis, Chris and Daniel have stuck themselves in their comfort zone and just gave a safe performance tonight. They all know they are good singers but they did not bank on Keith giving a brilliant performance. If they want to reach the final they are going to have to raise their game. I can see another shock in the sing off tonight.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    Keith was brilliant, quite surprised that Chris went there were people far worse than him tonight

I must agree, Keith was seriously amazing tonight. Him, Lee and Daniel are my current favourites. I don't think Craig should have been in the bottom two, I think it should have been Lewis. Saying that, I think the right choice was made; saving Craig.

Thread Information