Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dream Will Do.

Any Dream Will Do.

Anyone watching this? I'm more looking forward to the live rounds though.
    I missed the second half on Saturday - well from when they went on the stage infront of all them people. Did it get wittled down to the final 12?? Think I'll go look at the website lol.

Edit - Just looked at the website . I can't remember what some of them sound like, but I remember Johndeep, Keith, Lee and Lewis. And I must say that Seamus has lovely hair .

Oh and, I did do a quick search for a thread; so I'm sorry if there is already one created .
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 09-04-2007 at 16:03.

I like it, only seen the forst one though, i prefer the live rounds. Some of them i thought were all ready really good, but you can picture who could make it as a joseph.

They only put through good people, who could do the job.

Yeah they got the final 12 on saturday. So next weekend the live shows start.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

I watched it. I was disapointed that the young Irish lad with the long hair didn't get through as he really wanted to for his grandparents. Lea there is a site that shows you who the final 12 are. www.bbc.co.uk/joseph
    There is two scottish boys in there who I will be rooting for.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I was disapointed that the young Irish lad with the long hair didn't get through as he really wanted to for his grandparents.
    I wanted him to get through too!! When I looked at the website, I was like he didn't get through

im loving this show just now iwas so upset that the irish guy didnt get through. I think Keith is a good one to bet on

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    Some of the guys in this are really good...others not so great. I think it is slightly unfair how one of the guys is already an uderstudy in the west end I feel it slightly negating the object but he probably is one of the best ones but you would expect him to be really. I also don't like the way they get rid of people it is pretty cruel...there is no way it would actually work like that when casting normally and I think it is slightly unfair on the guys.

I am looking foward to the live shows I do hope they do musical songs though I thought it was rather random that they did pop songs for Maria...it may well have been the x-factor

Ive be watching this, I cant wait for next week cos its the live rounds right?

Ive been watching it, if only for John Barrowman, the audition stages have been pretty boring, i only watched the one on saturday cos Jason Donovan was being called in to help them, hopefully the live ones will be better and i will remember some of them and be able to decide who i want to win.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information