Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dream Will Do.

I was well gutted that Daniel went .

I really hope that Lewis, Craig or Ben go next week. I personally don't think Lewis has a good voice, and I also think he's a bad performer, he bores me when he's on. I always get distracted lol.

Lee is my favourite he's always good and is a good performer. Daniel was my second favourite . Still can't believe he's gone. I thought he was going to go further.

I finally watched it and I was so shocked!!!
    I want ben to go now, theres something about him that i dont like

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    I should probably support Lewis more as he goes to the drama school I went to but I just don't think he is strong enough to carry a show himself I think he needs a few more years training as he is very young.

I don't think Craig is the best performer, he just looks the best in the technicolour dream-coat.

I don't know why he does, but Lewis and Keith are both too skinny, and Ben.. well, I don't like him enough to even think about it.

I'm sure you all have a good idea by now about how well I think Lee suits the coat..

I was just watching the group performance of 'She Loves You' again (it's been in my head all day!), and I have to admit Keith did sound quite good in that. Even in that performance Ben just oozed arrogance.

I feel a bit mean now about calling Keith ugly, after looking at his cute little baby-face!
    Last edited by laurouski; 21-05-2007 at 22:36.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Hi gang can some one give me a nutshell version from the video blog that ALW put out ... I can't read his lips, fast enough LOL
    So what was his reason behind letting Daniel go ???

Thanks Jodi

He said it was a really tough show, coz he thought everyone performed wonderfully. He didn't think it would get down to the two that it was, he thought it would be Craig and Lewis! The scene with Denise and Lewis, made Andy re-think. He thought that really Daniel should have maybe stayed for another couple of shows, he said that Daniel would never be a Joseph. Where as he thinks Lewis just possibly could be, he he basically needs to up his game loads for next week. And if he doesn't then he'll go, but he still thinks he's got loads of tallent and he's young, and he wanted to stay with the youth tonight.

I think that just about covers it babe

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (22-05-2007)

For me i can't stand Keith, i think he should go, i think he is a bit monotone. Lewis is my favourite and i dont think he deserved to be in the bottom two.

As for the panel there getting worse some o f the comments from Zoe and Denise were just plain rude on saturday night.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    He said it was a really tough show, coz he thought everyone performed wonderfully. He didn't think it would get down to the two that it was, he thought it would be Craig and Lewis! The scene with Denise and Lewis, made Andy re-think. He thought that really Daniel should have maybe stayed for another couple of shows, he said that Daniel would never be a Joseph. Where as he thinks Lewis just possibly could be, he he basically needs to up his game loads for next week. And if he doesn't then he'll go, but he still thinks he's got loads of tallent and he's young, and he wanted to stay with the youth tonight.

I think that just about covers it babe
    thank you darlin'muwahhhhhhhhh Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    For me i can't stand Keith, i think he should go, i think he is a bit monotone. Lewis is my favourite and i dont think he deserved to be in the bottom two.

As for the panel there getting worse some of the comments from Zoe and Denise were just plain rude on saturday night.
    I agree. The panel started out really nice with positive comments at the start of the show but Zoe in particular has become really nasty in her feedback.

Jodi, I was wondering what you thought of the contestants considering you can't actually hear them sing. Who do you think is best from their performances on stage?

OK, I've just watched the videos from Saturday of Lewis and Daniel http://www.bbc.co.uk/joseph/joseph/n...21/44753.shtml and it kills me to say this... based on the vocal Lewis was the better one. Daniel's vocal was a bit hit and miss and he's inherited Lewis's spider legs. His group performance was much better though.

If Lee doesn't win it'll be a travesty. He's a brilliant singer and actor, he can dance and he puts everything into his performances. I get goosebumps when he sings.
    Last edited by Abigail; 22-05-2007 at 11:25.

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    I kind of agree about the performances Lewis probably did do a better job with the first performance but this is why it frustrates me that they sing pop songs because when it came to singing a musical theatre song Daniel was so much better. Evergreen is also alot harder to sing than the song Lewis sung.

Thread Information