Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dream Will Do.

i could not believe that daniel went last night, he had an amazing voice. when he sang his last joseph song last night i was thinking i could easily listen to him on stage.
    why lewis is still there is completely beyond me. craig is definitely better than him now as he has really improved.
    lee stands out as by far the best, his performance was amazing and he acts as well as sings it. he should easily win the competition but as it gets nearer to the end i keep feeling there will be a nasty surprise and he wont win it.
    i will be gutted if he doesnt!
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    lee stands out as by far the best, his performance was amazing and he acts as well as sings it. he should easily win the competition but as it gets nearer to the end i keep feeling there will be a nasty surprise and he wont win it.
    i will be gutted if he doesnt!
    I have a feeling that even if Lee doesn't win ALW will give him a leading man in one of his other productions. ALW would be a fool to let Lee go back to being an understudy when he is more than capeable of being a leading man.

It was a shock decision before they both sang at the end you heard Lewis say to Daniel you have nothing to worry about as he was sure he was going home. Glad Ben did well tonight, he is for sure another Helena. Keith was great get again too.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Nooooooooooo did Daniel go last night i forget to watch the result
    angelblue

Yeah he did.
    Here's why ALW sent Daniel home http://www.andrewlloydwebber.com/sec...php?article=73

I can't believe ALW kept Lewis over Daniel! Personally, I don't think Lewis is up to much anyway, even though I quite like his personality, but he definitely deserved to go rather than Daniel.

My opinion of the final five:

1) Lee - I still think that he is the most suited to the role of Joseph, and probably the best performer left, now.

2) Lewis - Well, as I've said, I don't really think he's that brilliant. I don't think he is that great a performer and I just don't think he's suited at all. I don't like his hair - I very much doubt that they had hair straighteners back in those days...

3) Ben - I used to like him but, as I've said before, I think he's not only the weakest performer there, but also pretty crappy anyway. He's getting very boring now, and he's turning into an arrogant little... *ahem*, well you know what I mean.

4) Craig - I do like him, and think he's pretty good, but I couldn't imagine him as Joseph as much as Lee. I think he's my choice to come second, though. I also wish the public would vote for him more, because even when he's being kept by ALW, it's really knocking his confidence and he doesn't deserve it (IMO).

5) Keith - Again, I think he's quite bland, and he's the contestant that, out of all of them, I find the hardest to imagine as Joseph. He's a boy, not a man, and he's too scrawny, and, to be honest, too ugly (IMO) to be Joseph, or any other leading male, for that matter. I know Joseph isn't supposed to be seen as some sort of Casanova, but I think there's gotta be some sex appeal there, and also some realism. Keith as anyone other than a weak little boy is just unbelievable for me.

I also thought it was nice to see John Barrowman and ALW wearing yellow ribbons for missing Madeleine McCann.
    Last edited by laurouski; 20-05-2007 at 20:11.

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski View Post

My opinion of the final five:

1) Lee - I still think that he is the most suited to the role of Joseph, and probably the best performer left, now.

2) Lewis - Well, as I've said, I don't really think he's that brilliant. I don't think he is that great a performer and I just don't think he's suited at all. I don't like his hair - I very much doubt that they had hair straighteners back in those days...

3) Ben - I used to like him but, as I've said before, I think he's not only the weakest performer there, but also pretty crappy anyway. He's getting very boring now, and he's turning into an arrogant little... *ahem*, well you know what I mean.

4) Craig - I do like him, and think he's pretty good, but I couldn't imagine him as Joseph as much as Lee. I think he's my choice to come second, though. I also wish the public would vote for him more, because even when he's being kept by ALW, it's really knocking his confidence and he doesn't deserve it (IMO).

5) Keith - Again, I think he's quite bland, and he's the contestant that, out of all of them, I find the hardest to imagine as Joseph. He's a boy, not a man, and he's too scrawny, and, to be honest, too ugly (IMO) to be Joseph, or any other leading male, for that matter. I know Joseph isn't supposed to be seen as some sort of Casanova, but I think there's gotta be some sex appeal there, and also some realism. Keith as anyone other than a weak little boy is just unbelievable for me.

I also thought it was nice to see John Barrowman and ALW wearing yellow ribbons for missing Madeleine McCann.
    1. Lee - I have to agree with you there completly. The only competition Lee had was Daniel, both having performed in the West End and being the most experienced. I'm only going to buy tickets to see it in the West End if Lee wins.

2. Lewis - he's the same every week. There's no spark there (whatever ALW says, I can't see anything) and he's so boring. IMO he cares more about his looks (remember the VT from Saturday)

3. Ben - he's become overconfident in the past few weeks. I don't think he's believeable and able to carry off Joseph.

4. Craig - he's ok but he's got a long way to go before the final.

5. Keith - I think he's way too young for this role, he's only 17 and too inexperienced for West End theatre.

Did you notice Graham wasn't wearing a yellow ribbon though?

The problem with Lewis is ALW thinks he could be a joesph and no disrespect to ALW he is legend in what he does.

Really though are people going to spend 35- 40 pound to go see Lewis at the theater. I really liked Daniel i would go and watch him.
    angelblue

My opinions of the final five:

Lee - I think he is the best performer there, i do agree. He is the most experienced and every week, he shines above the rest. He has a very strong chance of winning.

Lewis - He is the weakest out of all of them now in my opinion. He really needs to raise his game if he wants to stay in. I just don't see much emotion when he performs.

Ben - He's improved a hell of a lot over the past few weeks, but i can't see him as a West End star. I see him as more of a popstar, but i think he still has a good chance of winning.

Craig - I think he has improved as well as the show has gone on, but he has a lot of work to do if he wants to make it to the final. I think he has the potential though to become a West End star.

Keith - I think he has a very good chance of winning. I think he is Lee's main competition. His performances each week are fantastic. I think he has shown the maturity now that he can play the role of Joseph and he has a very good chance of winning.

I was well gutted that Daniel went .

I really hope that Lewis, Craig or Ben go next week. I personally don't think Lewis has a good voice, and I also think he's a bad performer, he bores me when he's on. I always get distracted lol.

Lee is my favourite he's always good and is a good performer. Daniel was my second favourite . Still can't believe he's gone. I thought he was going to go further.

Thread Information