Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers til 4th may

Spoilers til 4th may

Mon 23rd

Zoe (Zoë Lister) wants to finish with Will (Oliver Farnworth), but how will he react to the news? Tina (Leah Hackett) is talking weddings and Carmel (Gemma Merna) is going crazy. As Tina and Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane) waffle on about weddings, Aleksander (Jon Lolis) and Carmel promise each other they\'ll wait, but for how long? Louise (Roxanne McKee) wants Calvin (Ricky Whittle) to apologise to Warren (Jamie Lomas), but Calvin doesn\'t think he\'s got anything to apologise for. However, when Warren has a word with Calvin, he leaves him in no doubt that things are far from settled between them. O.B. (Darren Jeffries) is trying to get Max (Matt Littler) interested in their new business venture, but he seems more interested in his games console. However, when yummy mummy Yasmin (Lauren Varnfield) walks into O.B.\'s life, he thinks he\'s finally found the secret to mixing business and pleasure.

Tues 24th

Will (Oliver Farnworth) is determined to create trouble among the students. In a bid to get back at Zoe (Zoë Lister), he tells Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) that Zoe has been talking about her and Kris (Gerard McCarthy) behind their backs, instantly causing a rift within the group. Will\'s plan is working to perfection, but will the others wise up to his ways? Jacqui (Claire Cooper) and Tony (Nick Pickard) are finding it difficult to juggle work and romance at Il Gnosh. Things only get worse when Dominic (John Pickard) discovers the lovers and forces Tony to make a difficult decision. Michaela (Hollie-Jay Bowes) is in no mood for messing when she discovers that Wayne (Joe Marsden) wants to ask her out. When Sonny (Devon Anderson) turns up at the McQueen\'s, Michaela is determined to tell him to take a hike, but is that what she really wants to do? O.B. (Darren Jeffries) is thrilled when yummy mummy Yasmin (Lauren Varnfield) pays him a visit. Tom (Ellis Hollins) however, is less than impressed when he discovers that Yasmin\'s son, Tristan Burgess (William Rushton), is his nemesis.

Wed 25th

Carmel (Gemma Merna) and Aleksander (Jon Lolis) are baking cakes, but that\'s not the only thing cooking at the McQueens. Jacqui (Claire Cooper) almost catches Carmel (Gemma Merna) in a clinch with Aleksander and is bemused at how close her sister is to the heavily accented handyman. Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) and Kris (Gerard McCarthy) are at odds with Zoe (Zoë Lister) and Zak (Kent Riley). Jess thinks that Zoe is trying to make Will (Oliver Farnworth) jealous with Zak. As Will watches Zoe and Zak on CCTV getting cosy in her room, he decides to teach Zoe a lesson. O.B. (Darren Jeffries) is hoping that love is on the menu when he goes out for lunch with Yasmin (Lauren Varnfield). When Michaela (Hollie-Jay Bowes) finds something nasty scrawled on the wall at school, she immediately suspects Sonny (Devon Anderson).

Thurs 26th

Zoe (Zoë Lister) thanks Zak (Kent Riley), who feels like her only friend in the world thanks to Will (Oliver Farnworth). Carmel (Gemma Merna) tells Aleksander (Jon Lolis) that it\'s all over, an ultimatum that lasts all of ten minutes. However, when Carmel and Aleksander reunite for a quickie, Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane) overhears. To make matters worse, she\'s convinced that Carmel\'s carnal companion is Jake (Kevin Sacre). When Sonny (Devon Anderson) suggests a party at his place, Wayne (Joe Marsden) is quick to accept an invitation and even quicker to tell Michaela (Hollie-Jay Bowes) that she isn\'t welcome. Sonny doesn\'t defend Michaela and his conscience needles him. When Michaela turns up at the party, what will Sonny tell Wayne?

Fri 27th

Will (Oliver Farnworth) watches as the students discover the comatose Zoe (Zoë Lister). Zak (Kent Riley) calls an ambulance, Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) and Kris (Gerard McCarthy) try to help and Will wanders in, pretending to be shocked. At the hospital, Kris and Jessica feel like they\'ve let Zoe down and blame themselves for her suspected overdose. Carmel (Gemma Merna) has got herself into a whole heap of trouble. Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane) still thinks she and Jake (Kevin Sacre) are getting jiggy, and she\'s keen to broadcast this to Frankie (Helen Pearson). Michaela (Hollie-Jay Bowes) is determined to get Sonny (Devon Anderson) in the sack. However, when she lures him back to her place, she\'s horrified to find Myra and Carmel at home.

Mon 30th

Zoe (Zoë Lister) comes home from hospital and the students don\'t know how to deal with her. Tina (Leah Hackett) tells Dominic (John Pickard) they\'ve got to cool things in the bedroom until after the wedding, but is this a vow they can both keep? And Justin (Chris Fountain) fancies his chances with Katy (Hannah Tointon), a gorgeous new arrival in the village, but when he discovers who she\'s related to, will he still want to steal her heart?

Tues 1st

Zak (Kent Riley) is beginning to suspect that Will (Oliver Farnworth) is up to no good, but when Zak and Zoe (Zoë Lister) think they\'ve got all the evidence they need, their plan goes horribly wrong... Just when Carmel (Gemma Merna) and Aleksander (Jon Lolis) think they\'ve got the place to themselves, Jacqui (Claire Cooper) arrives home and makes a discovery that could spell the end of their romance. Sonny (Devon Anderson) is having second thoughts about going shoplifting with Michaela (Hollie-Jay Bowes) for a swish designer bag. And Justin (Chris Fountain) fancies Warren\'s (Jamie Lomas) sister Katy (Hannah Tointon), but it\'s a case of look but don\'t touch.

Wed 2nd

Kris (Gerard McCarthy) finds Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) with Will\'s (Oliver Farnworth) laptop and smells a rat. Kris confiscates the laptop, only to have it swiped off him by Zak (Kent Riley), who is determined to unmask Will\'s psychotic ways. As they discover what Will has been up to, Zoe (Zoë Lister) makes a horrifying discovery of her own... Jacqui (Claire Cooper) has Carmel (Gemma Merna) on a guilt trip after discovering her affair with Aleksander (Jon Lolis). But then Carmel and Aleksander find Jacqui in bed with Tony (Nick Pickard)! And Jacqui learns that, if Aleksander gets sent back to Albania, he won\'t be going home alone. Rhys (Andrew Moss) gives Russ (Stuart Manning) a hard time about settling down so young. And Michaela (Hollie-Jay Bowes) is disappointed with the designer bag she and Sonny (Devon Anderson) swiped from the students, but the laptop inside it might just earn them a ticket to Ibiza.

Thurs 3rd

Zoe (Zoë Lister) finds herself cornered in Will\'s (Oliver Farnworth) room with no way out. Zak (Kent Riley) and Kris (Gerard McCarthy) finally discover the horrifying secrets of Will\'s laptop and worry that Zoe\'s in danger. Katy (Hannah Tointon) flirts with Justin (Chris Fountain), but wonders why he\'s so scared of Warren (Jamie Lomas) when Justin rejects her advances. And Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) is annoyed with Russ (Stuart Manning) and his \"list\": a catalogue of bad behaviour that he\'d like to get out of his system before he gets hitched.

Fri 4th

The students try to pick up the pieces after the Will (Oliver Farnworth) debacle, and one of them heads home... Will is interviewed by a psychiatrist after being arrested. Can he fool the psychiatrist and walk away a free man? It\'s Michaela\'s (Hollie-Jay Bowes) birthday: she\'s sweet 16, and she escapes with Sonny (Devon Anderson) to get up to more mischief, but at least this time it\'s legal. Russ (Stuart Manning) attracts the attentions of a beautiful woman, and is amazed when Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) tells him to go for it: after all, didn\'t he want to sleep with another woman before they got married?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carlyyy.maytee For This Useful Post:

Chloe-Elise (22-04-2007), franp (12-04-2007), HellsBabe (02-05-2007), kiki28 (08-04-2007), Scorpio_Girl (10-04-2007), snapper (08-04-2007), tammyy2j (16-04-2007)

Thanks for posting the spoilers. So Weird Will is finally going to be unmasked, about time too! I am looking forward to seeing Hannah Tointon's arrival.

Totally agree with you Dave. It's all kicking off in Hollyoaks, lots more of the students and the McQueens on screen thats what i like to see.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

The mcqueens rock!

I'd also like to see John Paul making out with Spike lol

thanks, its nice to see that the swine Will get his come-up-pence!

Zoe should see what he is like

I hate Will

I would also hate to have a boyfriend like that.

I would plan on getting revenge.

Im so glad that Will finally get found out, about time too!!

Yeah that will be good

I wonder who of the students is going home?

At last Will is unmaksed i have to say i have not enjoyed this storyline at all.

Thread Information