Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair

Hair

I just had my hair cut for the first time probably ever im happy with it... my hairdresser never really does it how i want her to, but this time she did it real nice

so i just wondered how everyone else has their hair/wants their hair?

(thats okay, right?)

I want my hair just like I have it I'm always happy with my hair and I have had this cut for about 10? months now..

Long, soft, layered hair with side fringe and featherings!.. I would like to try something different but I want to grow my hair a bit longer. It's up to my waist right now.. Then I might try something different if I find something I like..

wow pretty long hehe mines really short, i can make it all spikey and I have a fringe

My hairs all black and a pink bit at the back :]

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR View Post
    wow pretty long hehe mines really short, i can make it all spikey and I have a fringe
    I would love to spike my hair!! One day..!!
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 07-04-2007 at 16:55.

my hairs not that long it just comes down past my bra strap masuring on my back and i want it long but it doesnt seem to grow , and at the minute its died it is meant to be an iced chocolate colour but its kinda red in some lgihts aswell and ive had this colour for about 4 weeks ish, but i wanna go blonde
    Last edited by samantha nixon; 07-04-2007 at 22:54.

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I have quite long hair, well very long in my opinion and I like it like that. I have a layer in it but its a long one lol and its kinda shorter at the front but not that much, although soon im getting my hair cut

My hairs short, always been short, I have a graduatted bob at the back with the hair longer at the front.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

mines about shoulder length, with a fringe. when i first had it done at xmas it was really nice, but after having it cut again i don't like it short, it looks nicer wavy so i'm going to grow it, i think i like it longer, looking back at photos even though this makes me look older!

Mine's just beyond shoulder length with layers. I'm pretty happy with it, but I would like it trimmed a bit.

Thread Information