Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 17

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Yeah, I saw Holby listed for the 1st May.

Anyway, went on the websit and found this:
    *Jade tries to kill herself - twice according to the preview. Sam gives her the kiss of life and she tells Elliot what he did and he's none too pleased. Then she holds something to her throat.
    *Jess is coming back
    *Lola slaps a patient's relative

Watch the preview here http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/holbycity...shtml?20070417
    Apparently Holby Blue has been moved back aweek so it will now start the 8th May so this may affect Holby City as it make me on Tuesday night for another week, i'm not sure though.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

I wish they'd stop messing with the schedule. I'm so confused now.
    Next week is the usual day and time and so is the week after. Is that right?

Next week is the usual time not sure about the week after that yet as it depends if they decide to move the show on the week they planned to do it or if they now decide to wait aweek now that the show that is replacing it is starting a week later.

From the holby.tv website
    Nurse Jess Griffin was last seen regularly in Holby back in October 2005, since then she has made two episode appearances last year and is back this week to appear in a further two episodes.

Her recent absence is explained by actress Verona Joseph, who took time of the show to have her second child, daughter Elsie-Mae, who is now one.

'After my maternity leave, I decided I didn't want to go back,' explains Verona. 'Holby were lovely to me and have left it very open ended.'

Despite Jess' brief reappearance, her return isn't without drama when she discovers her dad, Ric, has an unpopular new fiancee Thandie and her stepmum, Lola, collapses after suffering a heart attack.

'Jess has no idea about her dad's engagement to Thandie. She's quite right to be annoyed,' concludes Verona.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    From the holby.tv website
    Nurse Jess Griffin was last seen regularly in Holby back in October 2005, since then she has made two episode appearances last year and is back this week to appear in a further two episodes.

Her recent absence is explained by actress Verona Joseph, who took time of the show to have her second child, daughter Elsie-Mae, who is now one.

'After my maternity leave, I decided I didn't want to go back,' explains Verona. 'Holby were lovely to me and have left it very open ended.'

Despite Jess' brief reappearance, her return isn't without drama when she discovers her dad, Ric, has an unpopular new fiancee Thandie and her stepmum, Lola, collapses after suffering a heart attack.

'Jess has no idea about her dad's engagement to Thandie. She's quite right to be annoyed,' concludes Verona.
    Yeah she was on GMTV this morning talking about it. Apparently she was only meant to be in Holby for 1 epsiode, but then she got asked to stay for 6 months then when that was over they asked her to stay for 3 years and this all started in 2002 so she has been there 5 years now.

Thread Information