Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 17

I hope she doesn't die either. I think Sam would be devastated if she did.
    Sam seems to have his hands full next week what with Chrissie coming back, Connie going into labour and Jade trying to kill herself.

coonie dont go into labour next week and chrissie dont come back next week, the only thing happening next week is jade trying to kill herself

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Ah righty, getting confused.
    Love your banner, had to look twice at the third pic to see what it was. The baby looks a bit small, how early is it?

erm i think its around 7 and a half/8 months so not that early really

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

More from holby.tv website. These are for the 24th April which I think is week 17.

'Leap of Faith' : Jess returns after a month's travelling to discover her dad's got a new fianc�e, Thandie. Jess urges Lola to intervene to stop Griffin from making a fool of himself, and when Griffin orders Lola to stay out of his business, the pair have a blazing row.
    Meanwhile, Jac's more concerned about her career than who spotted her with Lord Byrne at the hotel and gives him an ultimatum - a consultant's job elsewhere in exchange for her silence. As Lord Byrne breaks away to talk to Lola about the enquiry, Lola suffers a massive heart attack.
    Sam and Maddy smuggle Jade into Holby, after she develops complications following her abortion. Later, when the police arrive with CCTV evidence of Jade assaulting a man and leaving him for dead, Sam has no choice but to hand Jade in.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

samantha nixon (21-04-2007)

aww, I wanted Jade to stay in it longer and live with sam lol

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    aww, I wanted Jade to stay in it longer and live with sam lol
    So did I. Maybe thats why Jade tries to kill herself. She trusted Sam to take care of her and he handed her over to the cops and social services.

Poor Lola having a heart attack. I hope she doesn't die, she's one of my favourites.

I HATE Lola!!! she is so annoying lol, what with the baby leanne stuff, but shes not as bad as thandie shes even worse

Lola used to be really nice before the Leanne stuff. It's only since that that she's gone downhill, being nasty to everyone.

I haven't seen much of Thandie, I always seem to be out of the room when she's on but from what I've seen Ric will be seeing a divorce lawyer sooner rather than later. She's seems very self-centered and out for herself. Would love to know what that reference said that she was translating.

Yh so do i as it was probably something bad as she doesnt seem like a very good doctor or consultant whateve she is and she dont like working with the nurses, and dont listen to them even if there right and shes wrong

Thread Information