Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 17

Week 17

The pressure mounts at Holby as Lola makes a major mistake because she is anxious about the inquiry. Sam and Elliot get caught up in a difficult case.

Meanwhile, Jac gives Lord Byrne an ultimatum.

Lola is played by Sharon D Clarke, Sam by Tom Chambers, Elliot by Paul Bradley, Jac by Rosie Marcel and Lord Byrne by Ronald Pickup.

A little bit more

There is a major problem on AAU when Lola makes a major mistake and Mark takes a vote of no confidence in her. This time the problem wasn’t caused by Thandie, which everybody thinks is a miracle!

Later, Lola and Griffin lay into each other, a heated argument ensues.

Diane approaches Lord Byrne about what she saw at the hotel, but Lord Byrne denies it giving her the cold shoulder.

Elsewhere, Faye ends up spending the day working with Clifford and Thandie when she inadvertently crosses paths with a Keller patient and gets involved with his case.

Note: There will be no episode of Holby City on Tuesday, May 1. The next TX date is TBA. Early indications point to Thursday, May 3 at 8pm.

Why do they always seem to schedule Holby and The Bill together if one has to move an episode? Even if I watch the repeat of TB the next Tuesday I'll still miss an episode of Holby.

Its beacause holby blue is starting on the 1st may, so they are putting it on the 3rd, and the bill is repeated on the weekend abigail

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    Its beacause holby blue is starting on the 1st may, so they are putting it on the 3rd, and the bill is repeated on the weekend abigail
    Hh no, please don't tell me Holby is moving to a Thursday permanatly??
    When is it repeated?
    Last edited by Abigail; 18-04-2007 at 22:16.

well holby blue is on for 8 weeks i think so it might be on a thursda for that long yh but im not sure, but on the holby site they still have holby listed for the 1st at 8 so maybethey will swap them around
    and early hours saturday i think

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Yeah, I saw Holby listed for the 1st May.

Anyway, went on the websit and found this:
    *Jade tries to kill herself - twice according to the preview. Sam gives her the kiss of life and she tells Elliot what he did and he's none too pleased. Then she holds something to her throat.
    *Jess is coming back
    *Lola slaps a patient's relative

Watch the preview here http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/holbycity...shtml?20070417

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (18-04-2007)

Yay the preview is actually working today lol it wouldnt work yesterday for me, and it looks great

Does, doesn't it? I wonder if Jade does kill herself and why.

I hope she doesnt as i really like her in it, i think shes a fab character and they could do quite a bit with her, and i think ophelia is a fab actress

Thread Information