Thread: City Lights

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

City Lights

Anyone watch this?

Same thing as Northern Lights and Christmas Lights..

I thought it was really good. Good storyline, and also funny. I feel sorry for both the families. Although Howards wife.. is she having an affair with that guy from work ? Not too keen on her. I thought the bit with the golf club was one of the funniest parts hah! Can't wait for next weeks.

I saw it, fab just as Northen Lights was - good little story line, fab actors too (Robson Green )

Sig dedicated to Charley

Yeah love it, couldn't stop laughing, they make it so funny!!! Really looking forward to next weeks episode ans just think this all started off from a small series called Christmas Lights 2 christmas's ago and now there on there 3 series.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

i know a pity there moving it to London, but it was a good storyline in order to do it. Doesnt paint a good picyure of Manchester though, King Street is the Classiest part!!!

Anyway i doubt it will matter where they move it to as its such a good story, thought the bit where there was a clip for next week and jackie said im Emily Shearer !. Colin is such an idiot.

I see they have a new Brooke.

Maybe its not a new brooke i noticed. Colin, or brad as we should call him is such a prat, i like Jackie and Paulines style throwing all the stuff out the window, also howie setting his pants on fire, so much for keeping a low profile.

Theres definitly something dodgy going on with th copper, he's well up to something.

Awwww, poor Howard I don't like Pauline!

I missed last weeks episode unfortunately.. what happened with Colin and him being married before?? .

Thread Information