Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City Lights

City Lights

Anyone watch this?

Same thing as Northern Lights and Christmas Lights..

I thought it was really good. Good storyline, and also funny. I feel sorry for both the families. Although Howards wife.. is she having an affair with that guy from work ? Not too keen on her. I thought the bit with the golf club was one of the funniest parts hah! Can't wait for next weeks.

I saw it, fab just as Northen Lights was - good little story line, fab actors too (Robson Green )

Sig dedicated to Charley

Yeah love it, couldn't stop laughing, they make it so funny!!! Really looking forward to next weeks episode ans just think this all started off from a small series called Christmas Lights 2 christmas's ago and now there on there 3 series.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

i know a pity there moving it to London, but it was a good storyline in order to do it. Doesnt paint a good picyure of Manchester though, King Street is the Classiest part!!!

Anyway i doubt it will matter where they move it to as its such a good story, thought the bit where there was a clip for next week and jackie said im Emily Shearer !. Colin is such an idiot.

I see they have a new Brooke.

Maybe its not a new brooke i noticed. Colin, or brad as we should call him is such a prat, i like Jackie and Paulines style throwing all the stuff out the window, also howie setting his pants on fire, so much for keeping a low profile.

Theres definitly something dodgy going on with th copper, he's well up to something.

Awwww, poor Howard I don't like Pauline!

I missed last weeks episode unfortunately.. what happened with Colin and him being married before?? .

Due to them going in to protection they had to contact everyone who the families have had involvement in. And the police team found out that Colin was married before so they told him who they had contacted and Jackie wanted to know who this person was, as she didn't know he had been married before, so Colin ended up telling her. Meanwhile Howie lied to Pauline and said he didn't know anything about the wedding, until Colin dropped him in it and said he was his best man. So the two girls ended up kicking the boys out of the house and started throwing stuff out of the window at them.

I love this programme always manages to make you laugh, especially the trampoline bit last night. I really thought the police office was going to take Pauline to those guys though.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

I flipping missed it as my dad messed up the tape machine. Its repeated on ITV 3 i think on tuesday, so its not that bad.

Ohhh dear I hope they're going to be okay Good episode!

I just have this really bad feeling someone is going to die this series.. if they do I reckon it would be Howard or Pauline. But hopefully no one dies.

I do as well, i so thought they had escaped. It's all Paulines fault. I think she realised she might still love Howie especially if she finds out Tait is involved.
    It was a really good episode last night i thought. It's funny yet serious at the same time.

Thread Information