Thread: Hollyoaks To Be Shown In America

Exclamation Hollyoaks To Be Shown In America

'Hollyoaks' heads to America
    Wednesday, April 4 2007, 17:22 BST

(digitalspy)

Channel 4's flagship teen soap Hollyoaks has been bought by BBC America.

The show, which has no firm transmission date, will air weekday evenings at 10pm and sources suggest that the channel will pick up the series from The Dog explosion, which aired in the UK in September.

One revealed to Digital Spy: "There was a natural break in the storylines that aired in the UK in the last quarter of 2006, so it's looking likely that it'll pick it up from there."

Sean Marley, Managing Director of Hollyoaks' production company Lime Pictures, told DS: "I am delighted that BBC America have decided to buy Hollyoaks and am sure the American audience will love the show. It's a great move for Hollyoaks and for Lime Pictures."

Hollyoaks is one of a variety of shows bought by BBC America in its recent revamp

looks like Hollyoaks is really getting bigger with it getting showed in America. Really is a good thing for the company and the show.

This will be good.

They should have been kids teen soaps

That's great news especially as they will show it from the Dog explosion. The explosion onwards, Hollyoaks has been fantastic so it's a good place to start when they start showing it in America. Hopefully it'll become a huge hit over there.

Hmm this sounds every interesting, I hope they take to it and sounds like a good place to show it from. Another this is that I know on another forum im part of us some of use british people have a thread about it so some of those on the froum have heard of it

Thread Information