Thread: EE Babies

EE Babies

Has anybody else realised recently that within a couple of mobths, EE is gonna be overun with babies, what with billy n honey having another as well as janet, who is only like 5 mnths or summat, then theres dawn whos having a baby, dot finds a baby...bizare or what...and now theres rumours that may gets pregnant...something's in the air in the east end and its certainly not love!

Let me know what you lot think

#1 Eastender

I doubt Dot and Jim keep the baby, they seem a bit old to be bringing one up.

It'll be nice for Dawn and Honey to bond over their babies. I know they are very different. But Honey is like Little Mo, she'll get along with anyone. I bet Dawn could do with the support. What a hypocrite Jane is hey?!

Spoiler:
    There's also Stacey rumoured. I think it's a craze at the moment, all the other soaps are having baby this and baby that, so off goes EastEnders, probably ensuring they can't loose any viewers incase someone actually enjoys a load of baby storylines.

Janet's coming up to 7 months now, but there's not a lot of difference. When the other is born it would be one of the shortest age gaps you could have between siblings with both parents the same.
    Last edited by Kim; 03-04-2007 at 20:51. Reason: Typing error

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Moving to Rumour Mill as some of these aren't confirmed yet, but could be spoilers.

Spoiler:
    Stacey pregnant as well as Tanya?
    Now that really would be funny

Thread Information