Thread: Sun Hill Mole April

Sun Hill Mole April

Following month's highlights.

Stressed-out Heaton soon proves to be a concern for Jack. Ray Moore, ex-psycho-cop and colleague of Heaton, who is now a lethal villain, is seeking revenge on him. Afraid for the safety of his wife and daughter, Heaton is no longer cool and calm personified, he's the polar opposite. Heaton swears he'll kill Moore.

Press officer Mia Perry asserts her worth in a bid to control the tabloids furore after a child is killed following a car chase involving Will and Diane. Heaton's impressed with Mia's ability - whilst sharing a stiff drink, late at night in the office, its obvious there's chemistry between them.

Gina Gold's secret lover and local magistrate, Peter Harris, is kidnapped and held to ransom. Peter's wife Mary shows up at Sun Hill pleading for Gold's support. Mary has no idea Gold's the 'other woman', whilst Gold is soon to find out she is one of many 'other women'.

There has never been any love loss between Stuart and Phil - they should be christened Tom and Jerry, especially after this month: Stuart compromises an investigation of Phil's after he pushes a joke too far. The prank culminates in the two CID officers in a full-on scrap. Jack's far from impressed and puts his foot down.

Feeling the weight of Jack's size nine, Phil swaps his Zegna "whistle and flute" (as he would say) for a uniform. Jack insists Phil has to go back to basics. A nightmare for fashionista, Phil in more ways than one.

Once again Lewis tries to do the right thing for Rudy, his flatmate's little brother. In an attempt to curb Rudy's bad attitude Lewis involves him on a police drugs bust, only Rudy over steps the mark. However Rudy clearly has a copper's nose.

When Will meets an old Law School friend of Sun Hill's CPS Lawyer Matt Hinckley's, he uncovers the nasty truth behind Matt's previous girlfriend Nina. Emma is going to be apoplectic when she finds out.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Abigail (05-04-2007), cathy1978 (16-04-2007), Chloe O'brien (06-04-2007), samantha nixon (16-04-2007)

Looking forward to seeing Phil go back to uniform. Stuart will be over the moon that he's "won" and got off scott-free while Phil gets busted back to uniform. Is Phil going to be in uniform permanatly or is it just a short sharp shock kinda thing?

Mia and Heaton I know Heaton is a cheater but I never had Mia down as one.

Phil won't like being back in uniform one bit as he knows he will get a right ribbing from the others.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Cumbria, where the fun starts when you're drunk lol

Talking

It's about time that the truth about Matt came out. It's also about time that Will had some luck in his love life.

Thread Information