Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: May pregnant/Dr Legg to return/Rob axed

it was confirmed of tina baker on breakfast tv that dr legg is returning but not as a doctor,dot will seek him out at his home,for refuge and help over baby george

2. The Following User Says Thank You to callummc For This Useful Post:

lisajames (09-05-2007)

Does anyone know when Rob is leaving? Is May going too? I hope not cos she's my favourite character right now.

I love bot May and Stella - they are amazing.

Return of Doctor Legg for an emotional new storyline with Dot Branning

EastEnders bosses have announced that legendary character Doctor Harold Legg will be making a shock return to the show.

Original cast member Leonard Fenton has agreed to reprise his role as Doctor Legg after 11 years away from the soap.

Leonard has already returned to filming with the EastEnders crew and will be back on screen this autumn for an emotional storyline with his old friend Dot Branning (June Brown).

Speaking about his surprise comeback, Leonard commented: "I am very happy to be back at EastEnders and am looking forward to working with June and the rest of the cast and crew again."

EastEnders' executive consultant John Yorke added: "It's a huge honour to have Leonard back in the show and to see him and June working together again for an exciting and emotional story."

Doctor Legg appeared in the first ever episode of EastEnders in February 1985 and served as Walford's local GP until 1997. Beyond that, he continued to make appearances in the show on and off until 2007.

Long-term fans will have fond memories of Doctor Legg's close bond with Dot, as she often turned to him with an endless list of ailments and questions.

Thanks to Doctor Legg's patience when it came to her hypochondria, Dot held him in high regard and will undoubtedly be delighted to get back into contact with him later this year.

June Brown, who plays Dot, added: "It's been 11 years since Dot last visited her favourite doctor, Doctor Legg, and it's an utter delight to be working with Leonard Fenton again in 2018."

Digital Spy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (26-07-2018)

Is there any local GP there now?

I wonder is he back to die

The actor is 92 in real life .. wow .. you might be right, Dr Legg might come back to die
    Last edited by Perdita; 26-07-2018 at 14:53.

EastEnders fans can get their first look at Dot Branning's emotional reunion with Doctor Legg in these brand new spoiler pictures.

June Brown has been busy working on location today (July 25) with returning cast member Leonard Fenton, who's reprising his role as Doctor Legg after 11 years away.

Although the exact storyline details are being kept under wraps for now, it seems that Dot will have reason to visit her old friend in scenes set to air later this year.

Dot Branning visits Doctor Legg in EastEnders
    © BBC

Dot is left disappointed when she calls to see Doctor Legg and he doesn't answer, but just when she's about to give up and walk away, he calls her back.

It's a touching moment as Walford's former GP warmly greets Dot, but what has brought them back together again?

EastEnders bosses have confirmed that Doctor Legg will be featuring in an emotional new storyline with Dot in the autumn.

© BBC

The popular character appeared in the first episode of EastEnders in 1985 and served as Walford's local doctor until 1997. He then appeared intermittently in the soap until 2007.

Speaking about his return, Leonard commented: "I am very happy to be back at EastEnders and am looking forward to working with June and the rest of the cast and crew again."

June said: "It's been 11 years since Dot last visited her favourite doctor, Doctor Legg, and it's an utter delight to be working with Leonard Fenton again in 2018."

EastEnders' executive consultant John Yorke added: "It's a huge honour to have Leonard back in the show and to see him and June working together again for an exciting and emotional story."

© BBC

Doctor Legg and Doctor Branning are reunited in EastEnders
    © BBC

Digital Spy

I think Stuart will kill Doctor Legg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (05-01-2019), lizann (06-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Stuart will kill Doctor Legg
    yes think the doc has sussed nutter stuart

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post: