Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: May pregnant/Dr Legg to return/Rob axed

May pregnant/Dr Legg to return/Rob axed

From Soaplife:

With word Stuart Laing's character Rob is for the axe and Leonard Fenton is to return as Dr Legg, speculation is Dr May (Amanda Fenton) will leave the screen with Rob after discovering she's having his baby.. Which would leave Dawn with a baby she can't sell!

-------------

I can't see this myself. I don't think Rob would want to be around whilst she's bringing a baby up, seeing as she's been so controlling of him recently. I can't see them washing their hands of Dawn, May especially, given it was her idea to buy the baby and she's miscarried before, so she could end up with no baby if she does wash her hands of Dawn.

I can't see this happening unles it was a "christmas miracle". May can't have kids, she had been through IVF unsuccessfully like twice or something.. and why would Dr Legg come back, he is very very old... Plus Rob just left May so why go back to her???
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I can't see this happening unles it was a "christmas miracle". May can't have kids, she had been through IVF unsuccessfully like twice or something.. and why would Dr Legg come back, he is very very old... Plus Rob just left May so why go back to her???

Sharon couldn't have kids either but look a soap miracle she did. Anyway i hope Rob, May and Dawn all leave they are useless boring characters.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Sharon couldn't have kids either but look a soap miracle she did. Anyway i hope Rob, May and Dawn all leave they are useless boring characters.
    true and people would know that so EE will lose even more credibility but yes I hope they all leave together or just Rob and Dawn and get may turned into a physco stalker
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    she had been through IVF unsuccessfully like twice or something.. and why would Dr Legg come back, he is very very old
    Yeah, she was even on the highest dose and didn't conceive a second time. She must have already had her miracle when she was pregnant. I was wondering that as well, he came back for Mark's funeral, but he's retired and that was to say goodbye to someone. Even if he did come back, I can't see him working and taking up May's position.

I really hope this is true as I want Rob and May to be together not Rob and Dawn. I have read of this too. if Sharon can have kids surely May can too - there muist be a very slim chance. It'd be nice to see dr Legg bak but I'll be sorry if may leaves. She is a really good charecter and the actress is superb.

I cant see this happening, but is eastenders so who knows! How come when women have fertility issues in soaps they try everything to get pregnant with no joy then all of a sudden they have this miracle pregnancy, its so unbelievable!

I prefer dawn and rob together espeically after how may has been lately! Why would rob go back to that just because she is pregnant?? why would he leave dawn who is also pregnant with his baby???

I know May's been a bit irritating/nagging at the moment but it's not worth throwing away a marriage just because ofyour partner's moods or bwecause you were going through a rough patch for a while.

she has gone a bit psycho though dobnt you think? what man would want to stay with her!

Yeah she is a bit psycho but that doesn't mean she doesn't love him surely. Actually 1st time round may told Dawnshe was welcome to him and Dawn retorted she didn't want hi and in the end he picked May. May did promise him they couldd go ack to how they were at some point. Every marriage requires some adjustment and if she's deluded, she's ill and I thought youwere suupposed to stand by your partner in sickness and in health.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzie Brookes For This Useful Post:

B_B_Babez (08-04-2007)

Thread Information