Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    One megga disappointment though and that was the re-appearance of Adam Barlow. Just where did he rock up from? As far as I can recall there was no mention of anyone contacting him.

Really am enjoying Corrie at the moment and think that it is now my No1 soap.(even though I still enjoy my Emmerdale)
    Adam's been there all along. He's been in his room unaware of all the excitement...

Yes, I agree that Corrie is really good at the moment. Perhaps they could send Eastenders producers and scriptwriters on a course to Granada to see how it's done.
    or send them to the ITV school of writing as I personally think that they have all the best writers. Although Easties has improved a bit but it isn't consistent.

Corrie really is fulfilling it's promise at the moment. Lots going on with lots of very interesting and excellent characters. (Adam doesn't count)

I used to like Adam when he very first appeared in Corrie but then he just totally lost his appeal and potential for me. Wonder what he's been doing with his 80k

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

. Wonder what he's been doing with his 80k
    Spent most of it on Fast Cars, Fast women and Booze. He probably squandered the rest

He certainly didnt spend any of it on acting lessons or a hair stylist. Did he actuall speak last night??
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    . Wonder what he's been doing with his 80k
    Spent most of it on Fast Cars, Fast women and Booze. He probably squandered the rest

He certainly didnt spend any of it on acting lessons or a hair stylist. Did he actuall speak last night??

I did notice a slight change and improvement in his hairstyle.

Yes he spoke a couple of times

One when he took Amy upstairs, think he said "I'll take her"
    Then when Tracy was arrested and Ken told Peter to bring his car round, Blanche said something about not wanting to go and Adumb said "I'll stay with her"

He is such a let down to the Barlow Clan, who are fantastic. O.K Deirdre can grate on your nerves a bit a times.

Tracy is brilliant and she just cracks me up, one minute playing on sympathy the next laughing with relief.
    But she's trying badly to act all along.

Not sure about this Sonny bloke that Michelle is with, something a bit shifty about him.
    I spoke to Sunny and he said "Yesterday, my life was filled with rain

Paul/Carla - A really lovely couple, lots of love on the outside but with hidden troubles on the inside
    Sounds like a badly written birthday card.

(PC still as ever )
    Well you don't see PC's often in the street, so make the most of them.

Ken was cracking me up with all his cups of tea the other night.
    Must be something in the water...

It seemed to be a bit of a theme on the street.
    To be fair, tea is a popular drink.

Blanche - "Is he dead yet"
    If she watched ITV1 on Monday evening, she'd know.

Norris - Fantastic "No on the house" "Pay the man" "Oh yes it could be seen as a bribe"
    Charlie's paper order will have to be...Stubbed out now.

Steve Classic
    Never heard of him. I know a Steve MacDonald though.

I really liked the scene out in the back yard with him and Tracy.
    Steve is a barrel of laughs, which is why he was in the back yard with barrels of ale.

I too shed no tears over Charlie's demise he got his just deserts in the end.
    Tracy turned his brain into his favourite dessert - jelly and ice cream - with that blow.

Part of me thinks that Tracy will manage to pull this whole thing off
    You mean her head? She could rip off the face to reveal Dawn Acton, and walk out the prison without anyone realising.

but another part thinks that everything will come full circle and she will be found out.
    If the Police and prison service have watched Corrie for 30 years, they will know she is clever at changing her face.

With regards to Maria, I think she finished him off as she was talking to him whilst touching his hand when he flat lined.
    Charlie, to his peril, failed to work out how to solve a problem like Maria.

She was his bit on the side but she fell for Charlie hook line and sinker,
    Items he'd normally use for his building projects.

she fell IN LOVE with him and still loved him knowing what kind of person he really was.
    A trained actor?

One megga disappointment though and that was the re-appearance of Adam Barlow. Just where did he rock up from?
    Third rock from the sun, surprisingly...

As far as I can recall there was no mention of anyone contacting him.
    There was no need. Adam has been watching ITV1 four evenings a week in recent weeks, so he didn't need to be summoned, to know what was going on.

Really am enjoying Corrie at the moment and think that it is now my No1 soap.(even though I still enjoy my Emmerdale)
    You'll get in trouble with trade and descriptions for that....
    Last edited by Richie_lecturer; 17-01-2007 at 11:57.

I used to like Adam when he very first appeared in Corrie but then he just totally lost his appeal and potential for me. Wonder what he's been doing with his 80k
    Paying the NHS back for his mum's botched abortion. Plenty of compensation fees to sort out and that....

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    Paying the NHS back for his mum's botched abortion. Plenty of compensation fees to sort out and that....
    Oh Richie I have just p/d myself laughing! I know what your job is now a stand up comic.

No cancel that your Norris on Corrie aren't you or is it Blanche

Forgot to mention in the previous post that I'm sort of glad to see Dev back although he is still arrogant but I'm liking the Dev/Amber scenes more.
    Last edited by Babe14; 17-01-2007 at 12:22.

Yep, I'm Blanche, and I'm fed up with the pain of this dodgy Polish hip.

Good episode tonight.

i am glad peter is back. I like where peter always seems to be having a drink all the time i am a bit sad that charlie has gone but not much peter mmmm

Also I love the way Peter takes charge and particularly the way he looks out for Ken. Like the other night when he had a word with Deirdre about the way she has been acting towards him. He always seems to put others needs before his own, like when they were all off to court and Ken said that it would be a bit of a tight squeeze in the car if Tracy was released on bail and Peter quite simply said it was o.k he'd get the bus back. A truly wonderful character whom I would dearly love to make a full time return.

Wednesday anothe brilliant episode, same as usual with regards to the comments.

I liked the way Chesney had taken charge of the house with all the chores and the cooking that was funny but sweet at the same time.

Yeah chesney was brill and then Fiz sent Kirk home to check on him, she should have sent him home to do the work.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Thread Information