Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    Me too, naturally I am in Corrie "heaven" right now with the Connors becoming very central and look as though they are going to have most of the "Juicy" storylines.
    They certainly do seem to be having the main storyline at the minute but as always with Corrie there are always one or two more on the back burner, Traceyluv and Devvil Boy, Clur and Casey

That's what I like about Corrie, they are fair and make sure that everyone gets a look in and has a decent storyline. Like you quite rightly have said they run more than one big storyline at a time, there is something for everyone. Don't forget
    Spoiler:
    Vernon/Liz/Derek
    Plus
    Spoiler:
    Underworlds Illegal workers raid and Joanne's possible deportation
    and
    Spoiler:
    Leanne's secret

I love the way Corrie are leading one big storyline into another with regards to the Connors as well as developing other "Big" storylines with other themes for them. We currently have the bisexual love triangle with the boyfriend and best friend betrayal which is leading up to another type of"Betryal" storyline which I think will lead to another.
    I think this story has a long way to run yet

I'm noticing that Corrie are running one big storyline into another with regards to the Connors and I really like this

I have enjoyed the Sean/Michelle/Sonny storyline as it is a different kind of love betrayal, just wish Paul had punched Sonny's lights out!

I did feel sorry for Sean as he is getting all the agro, but like the Connor Bros kept stressing to him the other night, it is about Sonny lying to sister Michelle who naturally they are protective of.
    [quoteI feel sympathy for Sean in all of this. After all he was obviously in love with Sonny Boy before Michelle came along. Sonny Boy wants to have his cake and eat it. Trophy wife at home and a gay lover when he feels like a bit on the side (or should that be other side)
    LOL

There were some lovely Connor scenes in Sunday's episode with Paul givng Sonny the "Big brother/Father" speech with a few warnings and I liked the Liam/Paul/Ryan brief chat.

Paul was on form as usual with his witty charm! (just have to say I him in jeans) I'm loving the fact that we are now seeing the other side to Paul.

For me the Connors are just wonderful and the best addition to Corrie for quite sometime and are becoming more and more with every episode.
    I agree the Connors have been a great addition to the street and have fitted in seamlessly. Sorry but for obvious reasons I dont share your love of Paul

LOL

Steve - well what can I say? Wonderful, he's character is just shining and I did feel sorry for him when he tried to warn Michelle but she wouldn't believe him. I liked the LIam/Steve scene in the cab office Monday when Liam was going off at him and Steve told him to calm down, Liam sat down and Steve as casual as you like said "fancy a brew" His character has really grown big time and become absolutely adorable over the years, love himbeing so central. Lloyd I'm very fond of now also and these two work well together.
    Steve and Lloyd are making a great double act especially when thay are plotting against Les and Vermin. Pity Steve keeps putting his size nines in his gob when he talks to Lloyd about Michelle especially with her in the background. Its obvious the two of them will settle down together unless of course Karen comes back

That is just typical Steve!

Liam is growing on me more and more, although I have always loved his character and I think that he and a certain "lady" will be great together.
    Leanne and Liam would be another great pairing although what he will do when he discovers her night-time occupation should be fun as wil Les and Godzillas

Norris/Rita/Blanche commical as ever. Doreen not too bad, her and Rita and funny together espec when they go off on their benders!
    Great fun at the moment and Dorris's face when Rita kissed him was priceless

David/Tracy good but becoming a bit dull for me.
    Call me sick but I would love to see Devil boy actually have his wicked way with Toxic before telling her he wasnt going to give evidence in court. Its the least she deserves

Think I agree with that.
    All in all Fantastic viewing with lots more on the way.

Very well done to Corrie and all involved.
    [/quote]

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    I'm really enjoying Coronation Street at the moment, I must admit I couldn't see how it was going to continue to be as good as late last year, but with the Connors, and Tracy's trial,and this bisexual love triangle, things are looking up for Corrie! Getting beter and better by the episode
    I don't think it's too bad, but I don't think it's great either. Sean and Sonny haven't been that strong in this love triangle, and only Michelle has put in a performance of note. Of course Steve is excellent, and even Lloyd has improved since he returned. Not enjoying the Tracy/David stuff as it's a bit OTT for me, but David and the older Barlows are making it bearable. Finally, it is great to have Leanne back, a character who has been much missed.

Not Chekov, but the best for me right now, compared to its two main rivals.

Norris/Rita/Blanche commical as ever. Doreen not too bad, her and Rita and funny together espec when they go off on their benders!
    Great fun at the moment and Dorris's face when Rita kissed him was priceless

I loved that scene, Norris went all gooey. Am I detecting roamnce brewing here? Obviously not the full on type, although it would be hysterical seeing Rita/Norris acting like a couple of teenagers, i.e secret little kisses and hugs etc. but a sweet "Old Fashioned" more along the line of companionship type.

I like the new Leanne so far and I agree she certainly livens things up and as far as I can tell there are some real fireworks coming up in connection with this lady!

That scene with Ryan 'sussing out' Sean and Sonny was ridiculous. Bad acting all round.

The rest was actually alright. It was just that two minutes of madness that spoilt it. Hopefully this storyline will come to an end soon.

Next week looks better, with plenty of Dreary.

I really enjoyed the Connor confrontation scene on Friday where Paul lashed out at Ryan and clipped him round the ear (marvellous acting from Sean the way he just lunged forward and clipped). I particularly loved the way that scene was showing us the youger brother keeping his older brother under control, espec as we were led to believe that Liam was the lose Cannon in the family where in actual fact it is Paul . Liam was definitely taking control there. I was impressed with the way we saw that Paul will snap at Carla if the mood takes him, I liked that. Yes I love all the fireworks which are building in the Connor family afterall this is what makes the viewing interesting. A good mixture of lovely/Sweet and fighting etc.

Michelle has been wonderful of late also, Kim is brilliant. Liam is getting better and better as we are seeing more character development with him also. Hopefully there are going to be some lovely brotherly scenes coming up as well as Paul/Carla

Sonny I just want to disappear he really is a smug G**, Sean needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Liz's new fella - My god what the hell are they doing! Liz's lovers are just getting worse! Think I prefer Vernon.

Yes, another exceelnt week on the cobbles, with another great week to come!

Can someone answer a question that I'm sure I should know the answer to...Who is selling Charlie's house?

Not entirely sure, but I do know it's going to the Mortons this Friday.

Now that WAS a good episode tonight, much better. Star of the show was, yet again, Dreary.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Can someone answer a question that I'm sure I should know the answer to...Who is selling Charlie's house?
    An Estate Agent

Seriously though I thought there was a far out relative mentioned earlier on
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    Not entirely sure, but I do know it's going to the Mortons this Friday.

Now that WAS a good episode tonight, much better. Star of the show was, yet again, Dreary.
    Indeed another great episode.

Wow what a change of character we are seeing in Paul! Boy has he got a temper and looks like he is about to explode big time. Lovely to see him giving Carla a bit of agro for a change.
    Love the turn around in the Connor family of:
    Michelle/Paul - going from the "Happy go lucky" peace keepers to a couple of angry bulls,
    Michelle - full of anger and hurt due to Smug git plus not very happy with brother Paul for his "attack" on son Ryan.
    Paul - of course, in a real moodie because something his been stirred inside him from Ryan's joyriding..
    Nice to see a bit of agro between these two espec as we have seen how close they normally are.
    Liam/Carla - the two Connors who normally give all the grief are now on the receiving end. These two are now trying to be the peace keepers as well as the ones giving the love and support.

I love the way Liam is looking out for Paul, trying to keep him in line.

Yes really loving all the Connor stuff espec the fact that we are now getting to know the "real" them.

Deirdre yes on form as usual getting a shock when she went for a fag in the back yard. With Deirdre finding out about Tracy's secret it has kicked a bit of life into this storyline.

Leanne/Jamie great.

Star of the show of course Paul
    Last edited by Babe14; 12-03-2007 at 09:45.

Loving Corrie at the moment. I'm glad Peter is back hopefully he will be staying. I have to say if Sean had done that to my sister or brother i would have done more than fired him after all it does take two to tango and Sean did know Michelle was seeing him. I think Paul is very protective of his family maybe even more of Michelle and Ryan since what happened with Dean. I think the Connors are a great addition to the cast. BTW the shirt looked so much better on Peter than Dev. Loving Liam and Leanne they will make a great couple.

Thread Information