Page 11 of 137 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Id didnt understand the point of it.
    Me neither. All done and dusted in two episodes.. very strange..
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Well these things are normally sorted very quickly from my experience, so the timescale wasn't a problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    Well these things are normally sorted very quickly from my experience, so the timescale wasn't a problem for me.
    From my VERY CONSIDERABLE experience going back almost 30 yrs professionally this incident was handled extremely well with great attention to detail. I talk as someone who unfortunately as seen the results of REAL bombs
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Well of course they could have spun it out for a week like Growlers death, or had it over in minutes like the great funfair disaster. Well done to Corrie for a well researched story. Pity Coronation Street didnt hav send for ''Den Twatts'' he will know what to do,

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Well of course they could have spun it out for a week like Growlers death, or had it over in minutes like the great funfair disaster. Well done to Corrie for a well researched story. Pity Coronation Street didnt hav send for ''Den Twatts'' he will know what to do,
    That's the beauty of COrrie and why it is just burning red hot at top throttle right now because they don't drag things out years on end. They have ongoing Big storylines but they keep it interesting by adding lots of twists and turns, you never really know what the outcome is going to be.

Personally I really enjoyed the bomb episode and found it more commical than anything, which I think was the general idea anyway. I did expect more drama from what I read in the spoilers with three people missing. I thought there was going to be an explosion and these characters whereabouts would remain a mystery for a couple of episodes (guess this was just my imagination going into overdrive again LOL) My only major disappointment about the episode is that Vernon is still alive.

Norris/Blanche have some serious competition on the comedy front in the form of Paul and Steve who have been absolutely hilarious recently. I loved the way during the bomb episode that Paul ws interacting with everyone on a commical level, fantastic.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Poor Michelle well at least she knows. Liam was hilarious last night and i'm really liking him and Leanne.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Poor Michelle well at least she knows. Liam was hilarious last night and i'm really liking him and Leanne.
    I know I felt really sorry for her, but it is best that she knows, and leanne and liam would be interesting

I'm really enjoying Coronation Street at the moment, I must admit I couldn't see how it was going to continue to be as good as late last year, but with the Connors, and Tracy's trial,and this bisexual love triangle, things are looking up for Corrie! Getting beter and better by the episode

Me too, naturally I am in Corrie "heaven" right now with the Connors becoming very central and look as though they are going to have most of the "Juicy" storylines.

I love the way Corrie are leading one big storyline into another with regards to the Connors as well as developing other "Big" storylines with other themes for them. We currently have the bisexual love triangle with the boyfriend and best friend betrayal which is leading up to another type of"Betryal" storyline which I think will lead to another.

I have enjoyed the Sean/Michelle/Sonny storyline as it is a different kind of love betrayal, just wish Paul had punched Sonny's lights out!

I did feel sorry for Sean as he is getting all the agro, but like the Connor Bros kept stressing to him the other night, it is about Sonny lying to sister Michelle who naturally they are protective of.

There were some lovely Connor scenes in Sunday's episode with Paul givng Sonny the "Big brother/Father" speech with a few warnings and I liked the Liam/Paul/Ryan brief chat.

Paul was on form as usual with his witty charm! (just have to say I him in jeans) I'm loving the fact that we are now seeing the other side to Paul.

For me the Connors are just wonderful and the best addition to Corrie for quite sometime and are becoming more and more with every episode.

Steve - well what can I say? Wonderful, he's character is just shining and I did feel sorry for him when he tried to warn Michelle but she wouldn't believe him. I liked the LIam/Steve scene in the cab office Monday when Liam was going off at him and Steve told him to calm down, Liam sat down and Steve as casual as you like said "fancy a brew" His character has really grown big time and become absolutely adorable over the years, love himbeing so central. Lloyd I'm very fond of now also and these two work well together.

Liam is growing on me more and more, although I have always loved his character and I think that he and a certain "lady" will be great together.

Norris/Rita/Blanche commical as ever. Doreen not too bad, her and Rita and funny together espec when they go off on their benders!

David/Tracy good but becoming a bit dull for me.

All in all Fantastic viewing with lots more on the way.

Very well done to Corrie and all involved.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babe14 For This Useful Post:

alan45 (08-03-2007), parkerman (08-03-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    Me too, naturally I am in Corrie "heaven" right now with the Connors becoming very central and look as though they are going to have most of the "Juicy" storylines.
    They certainly do seem to be having the main storyline at the minute but as always with Corrie there are always one or two more on the back burner, Traceyluv and Devvil Boy, Clur and Casey

I love the way Corrie are leading one big storyline into another with regards to the Connors as well as developing other "Big" storylines with other themes for them. We currently have the bisexual love triangle with the boyfriend and best friend betrayal which is leading up to another type of"Betryal" storyline which I think will lead to another.
    I think this story has a long way to run yet

I have enjoyed the Sean/Michelle/Sonny storyline as it is a different kind of love betrayal, just wish Paul had punched Sonny's lights out!

I did feel sorry for Sean as he is getting all the agro, but like the Connor Bros kept stressing to him the other night, it is about Sonny lying to sister Michelle who naturally they are protective of.
    I feel sympathy for Sean in all of this. After all he was obviously in love with Sonny Boy before Michelle came along. Sonny Boy wants to have his cake and eat it. Trophy wife at home and a gay lover when he feels like a bit on the side (or should that be other side)

There were some lovely Connor scenes in Sunday's episode with Paul givng Sonny the "Big brother/Father" speech with a few warnings and I liked the Liam/Paul/Ryan brief chat.

Paul was on form as usual with his witty charm! (just have to say I him in jeans) I'm loving the fact that we are now seeing the other side to Paul.

For me the Connors are just wonderful and the best addition to Corrie for quite sometime and are becoming more and more with every episode.
    I agree the Connors have been a great addition to the street and have fitted in seamlessly. Sorry but for obvious reasons I dont share your love of Paul

Steve - well what can I say? Wonderful, he's character is just shining and I did feel sorry for him when he tried to warn Michelle but she wouldn't believe him. I liked the LIam/Steve scene in the cab office Monday when Liam was going off at him and Steve told him to calm down, Liam sat down and Steve as casual as you like said "fancy a brew" His character has really grown big time and become absolutely adorable over the years, love himbeing so central. Lloyd I'm very fond of now also and these two work well together.
    Steve and Lloyd are making a great double act especially when thay are plotting against Les and Vermin. Pity Steve keeps putting his size nines in his gob when he talks to Lloyd about Michelle especially with her in the background. Its obvious the two of them will settle down together unless of course Karen comes back

Liam is growing on me more and more, although I have always loved his character and I think that he and a certain "lady" will be great together.
    Leanne and Liam would be another great pairing although what he will do when he discovers her night-time occupation should be fun as wil Les and Godzillas

Norris/Rita/Blanche commical as ever. Doreen not too bad, her and Rita and funny together espec when they go off on their benders!
    Great fun at the moment and Dorris's face when Rita kissed him was priceless

David/Tracy good but becoming a bit dull for me.
    Call me sick but I would love to see Devil boy actually have his wicked way with Toxic before telling her he wasnt going to give evidence in court. Its the least she deserves
    All in all Fantastic viewing with lots more on the way.

Very well done to Corrie and all involved.

Thread Information