Page 17 of 137 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

here we go............................and she's down!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gordy..// For This Useful Post:

Laura1h (03-04-2007)

aww i missed it

Im in the U.S. and catch-up page isnt updated yet. tried to look at video and got blue screen saying it was only for viewing in UK

Now the trial is over, why doesn't Ken tell Blanche, Peter and Adam the truth. Would this not be the best thing he could do to help Deidre? Her family would then see why she is in such a state and could help comfort her.

Just a thought...

Great double episode i'm glad Tracey got sent down. I hope Deirdre or Ken tells everyone especially Claire and the rest of the family that Tracey was actually guilty and planned it all. I'm loving Leanne and Liam.

I agree, I hope that more people find out the truth, although it could have repercussions - especially for David if it becomes too widely known. There would always be someone, ie Norris who would tell the Police that some of the defence witnesses lied in court.

I'm not really getting the Tracey/Deirdre Mother/Daughter issues at the moment though. When Tracey is having a go at Deirdre why doesn't she stick up for herself a bit more rather that just take everything Tracey throws at her. I know she feels that she let Tracey down in Court but no-one really has a go at Tracey when she's blaming everyone else - especially her mother for her current situation.

What kind of Mother is Tracey anyway. She spent Sunday, knowing it could be her last day of freedom wandering the streets and talking to David and Claire, then went to the pub. She didn't spend any time at all with her own daughter.

I'm glad she was sent down, now hopefully Amy will have a chance in life away from the woman who sold her and who didn't spare her a thought when she murdered Charlie!

What will happen to David, he's living in a fantasy world and the excuse that he was nearly drowned in the canal when he was younger is wearing a bit thin.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Now the trial is over, why doesn't Ken tell Blanche, Peter and Adam the truth. Would this not be the best thing he could do to help Deidre? Her family would then see why she is in such a state and could help comfort her.

Just a thought...
    Not forgetting Claire, Gail, the counselling service.....

lol, It was a good ending, more believeable than the not guilty verdict. It was good how it didnt drag onto 9 oclock like i htought it would. Thought the announcment in the pub was quite funny, everyone was like No, not guilty.

The Liam Leanne scenes were getting a bit boring. He was well and truley had.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (05-04-2007)

Aww Steve was such a good day to little Amy tonight, and it was nice to see him and Michelle getting closer again. There hasn't been any one so right for steve since Karen!

Quote Originally Posted by jessi View Post
    Aww Steve was such a good day to little Amy tonight, and it was nice to see him and Michelle getting closer again. There hasn't been any one so right for steve since Karen!
    No, Ronnie certainly wasn't right for him, and he had to go through losing her, as well. Michelle I think is better for him as she understands how it feels to be hurt, because she was with Sonny.

Thread Information