Page 62 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

Is it just me that can't take to the bookies? The father/son relationship just does not seem right and I can't believe that the father treats a grown-up son the way he does. I do agree with Harry making Dan pay Jack out of his own money, he should not have paid Paul knowing that it was Jack's betting slip that had won.
    Last edited by Perdita; 20-02-2008 at 20:49. Reason: typos

Corrie is till as brilliant as ever. Love Tony Gordon he is my New Paul Connor, Psycho, dangerous, unpredictable, mind controlling, new underworld boss, sexy and gorgeous!!!

Tony/Carla = new Carla/Paul but with Tony in control of everything including the business and not just his!!

Bet my bottom dollar/Euro/ pound he will be the one responsible for the exit of the lovely LIam...

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Im sure i read somewhere that it is Violet that proposes to Jamie before they leave. Im glad there leaving get away from Sean who seems to have taken over all her baby plans. He knew at the time of conception that he was only supposed to be the donor and not the father. Thats what he agreed to.
    Last edited by miccisy; 21-02-2008 at 16:26.

Quote Originally Posted by miccisy View Post
    Im sure i read somewhere that it is Violet that proposes to Jamie before they leave. Im glad there leaving get away from Sean who seems to have taken over all her baby plans. He knew at the time of conception that he was only supposed to be the donor and not the father. Thats what he agreed to.
    You can read more about the proposal under Spoilers section. It is not true that Sean agreed to be just the donor, he always said he wanted to be involved with the baby, just not as much as he seems to want to now though.

yeah thats the way i remember it too, they were going to have the baby together because they were best friends and they couldnt think of any better way, as they said it was better than couples because they were closer, (or something along those lines) and sean being violets best friend, and gay and wanted to be a dad and she wanted to be a mum it seemed the perfect solution.

But now with jamie on the scene its all changed
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 21-02-2008 at 17:34.
    Maisie Mouse

6. The Following User Says Thank You to *-Rooney-* For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-02-2008)

Lol at Sean at the birth!!!

And Vernon now that I think of it
    Last edited by Abbie; 22-02-2008 at 20:36.

Welcome to little Dylan (I believe that is what Violet is calling her son), not sure about the staff of the Rovers watching Vi giving birth but Sean seems to be such a loving and carent parent. I hope that his heart will not be broken with Violet's and Dylan's departure.

oh i missed it but i knew as soon as he saw his son he would love him more than he ever loved anything before, I used to like Violet but if she leaves weatherfield without a thought to sean or ....HER SON then shes a different person than who walked onto whos cobbles years ago. every little boy needs his dad, not his pretend dad because thats who his mum chooses at the time, sean was there for her when she desperatley wanted a baby the least she could do is let him be there and see him grow up surely. especially when he wants to be involved in his life
    Maisie Mouse

Omg how boring is the Michelle/Alex thing, major snoozefest! I actually cant stand Michelle now, shes been ruined
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Omg how boring is the Michelle/Alex thing, major snoozefest! I actually cant stand Michelle now, shes been ruined
    I agree i think this whole storyline is stupid.

He let Amy just wonder off without a thought about her safety and then eventually when she was found Michelle wasnt bothered about her just about her own brat. Cant believe that steve is actually letting him stay after he did that. Any normal person would have chucked him out and Michelle come to think of things. She couldnt give a damn about Ryan, Steve or Amy now Alex has come along

Thread Information