Page 100 of 137 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1366

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

Liiiiiiiiiiammmm!

oh so sad, i didnt think i would but i felt sorry for carla (even though i didnt think i would have)

Poor Maria and michelle,

Maria - a day ago she was pregnant with ahusband she loved and now all she has is a dead husband a funeral to organise and a life of single motherhood to look forward to.

Michelle - Although im getting bored of her, she is distraught now she is about to bury her 2nd brother.

Carla - She is grieving for the love of her life and no one is there to give her sympathy except leanne, im glad leanne knows for that reason

I Wonder if the affair between liam and carla will ever come out in the open - this would destroy maria
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    I Wonder if the affair between liam and carla will ever come out in the open - this would destroy maria
    I'm sure it will, Corrie won't let a story like that get away, if you think about it, there is more people that know about Carla / Liam now than ever before. At the moment & for the next few weeks i think i'm going to few more sorry for Carla than Maria, it's Carla who is going to have to live with knowing the last thing she said to the love of her life, was she didn't love him anymore, she has no one to comfort her like Maria / Michelle will. I know all the Maria lovers will say good, and it's her own fault, but i always like Liam / Carla they are the main reason i started watching Corrie again after 7 or 8 years.

All i do know is if Carla finds out Tony is behind Liams death, before the police etc, God help Tony because i believe Carla can & will turn into an evil bytch, if anyone can take on Tony and win, it will be Carla!!!!

Going off track a little, Liams last words to carla still ring in my head, "i will haunt you" if Rob James-Collier ever wishes to rejoin Corrie, i would love to see him return as someone completely new, and have Carla think he is a ghost and being haunted etc...okay maybe im just missing Rob already, lol.

I feeel so sorry for Michelle, her second brother is dead
    And Maria !!!

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    oh so sad, i didnt think i would but i felt sorry for carla (even though i didnt think i would have)

Poor Maria and michelle,

Maria - a day ago she was pregnant with ahusband she loved and now all she has is a dead husband a funeral to organise and a life of single motherhood to look forward to.

Michelle - Although im getting bored of her, she is distraught now she is about to bury her 2nd brother.

Carla - She is grieving for the love of her life and no one is there to give her sympathy except leanne, im glad leanne knows for that reason

Spoiler:
    Maria turns into Miss Marple to find out what happened, something obviously makes her doubt that it was an accident. If she finds out the truth, she will find out about the affair.

Spoiler:
    maybe liams wallet is found, and this arouses marias suspisions since liam was meant to have left his wallet in the last pub he was in. and he got hit going back to get it

i know that isnt a spoiler but its a theory to the last spoiler left
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 18-10-2008 at 14:07.
    Maisie Mouse

Steve to Ryan "Your Uncle Liam's dead" this wouldn't happen in real life so why do they always do it in soaps? its supposed to be "passed away" or even "he's died" sounds better not "HE'S DEAD"

rant over lol
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Oh yeah, it never really occured to me before, but now that I think about it, your right

not a bad set of episodes last night, but not great either, considering it's their biggest storyline of the year. Maria's acting was terrible if you ask me!

I think Maria's improved greatly this past year or so.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information