Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

So Maria and Liam got married

I'm glad Maria slapped Carla i wish Liam would have just left them both

I loved Liam with Leanne

Michelle is beginning to annoy me there is not much of her character now

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Whoooooooo Carla got slapped, Im probably the only one that was happy about that, But yay
    no, i was cheering too! its not like liam doesn't love maria, its just carla taking advantage of his confusion and stirring the sh*t all the time.
    Whoooo Im not the only one
    Nope me too! Im a sucker for a happy ending at a wedding! (Hmmm wonder why with my impending nuptuals ;o) Besides I do think Liam genuinely loves Maria (though did anyone else think her hairdo was yuck?)

Maria's hairdo was nice, it grew on me and looked better when it was with the dress. although what did they do to poor Fiz's hair?!

Maria must have had some make stashed away in her wedding dress somewhere because when she walked back into the church with Liam her smudged eye makeup was looking perfect again.
    Last edited by Perdita; 16-02-2008 at 03:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Maria must have had some make stashed away in her wedding dress somewhere because when she walked back into the church with Liam her smudged eye makeup was looking perfect again.
    Well thats the magic of soaps for ya

Samia Smith who plays Maria was on the Alan Titchmarsh show this afternoon but could not be persuaded to spill the beans about Liam's departure in September/October time, she only admitted that it will be explosive. Let's hope they don't kill him off.

i cannot believe how unreasonable Violet is being over Sean and the baby. she just says 'oooh it's a high price to pay for naivety' and that's it. i hope sean gets the law involved, she cannot just take away his child and not tell him where he is.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (20-02-2008)

Samia Smith who plays Maria was on the Alan Titchmarsh show this afternoon but could not be persuaded to spill the beans about Liam's departure in September/October time, she only admitted that it will be explosive. Let's hope they don't kill him off.
    Spoiler:
    This isn't explosive.. and is complete speculation.. but in Inside Soap last week.. on the teaser bit for next week it said "Which lady takes advantage of the leap year and proposes?".. I worked it out to be either.. Violet, Michelle, Carla, Janice or Molly . Maybe someone else I can't remember what I was thinking. But I also thought that if it was Carla then she'd propose to Tony to get at Liam. Liam might get a lot jealous.. and eventually she and Liam would sleep with each other... Maria finds out.. goes nuts.. Liam realises he can't live in the same street as them both. So he moves away . That's my initial prediction. But I will probably be wrong. As I also have a feeling that it might be Molly that proposes .
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 20-02-2008 at 20:45.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post

Spoiler:
    This isn't explosive.. and is complete speculation.. but in Inside Soap last week.. on the teaser bit for next week it said "Which lady takes advantage of the leap year and proposes?".. I worked it out to be either.. Violet, Michelle, Carla, Janice or Molly . Maybe someone else I can't remember what I was thinking. But I also thought that if it was Carla then she'd propose to Tony to get at Liam. Liam might get a lot jealous.. and eventually she and Liam would sleep with each other... Maria finds out.. goes nuts.. Liam realises he can't live in the same street as them both. So he moves away . That's my initial prediction. But I will probably be wrong. As I also have a feeling that it might be Molly that proposes .
    You might be right with a couple of your suggestions, but
    Spoiler:
    Violet is leaving and she will not have time to propose as she is having the baby and will have other things on her mind lol I also think it could be Molly, that would be so lovely

Spoiler:
    Yeah I thought that about Violet. Those ones were the only girls I could think that have boyfriends.. . Can you think of anyone else? I think Molly proposing would be nice, and I think it is a likely thing, she's the kind that would I reckon..

Thread Information