Thread: Spoilers from ITV- Jimmy wants a baby - Rentagob Jo in action, Sad news For Perdy

Spoilers from ITV- Jimmy wants a baby - Rentagob Jo in action, Sad news For Perdy

Will Jimmy King never learn? It doesn't seem to matter how many times he gets his fingers burnt by brassy blondes, he just can't resist going back for more.

Now he and girlfriend Kelly Windsor might be a match made in heaven in many ways – both being village outcasts and all – but there are some pretty fundamental differences of opinion when it comes to future plans.

And we're thinking that desperate-to-be-a-dad Jimmy might have something to say about his new fiancée's opinion of childbirth. It seems that vain Kelly would prefer to surrender all her designer handbags rather than go through the pain of pregnancy. And with Jimmy fixed on the idea of procreating as soon as possible, we imagine this latest King couple-up is going to be far from smooth sailing for all concerned.

Talking of making a bad choice of partner, even Jimmy has picked better than blinkered Andy Sugden. Having thrown away his marriage with Katie for the chance to make a go of it with mistress Jo, Andy had already made an error of gigantic proportions. But that's nothing compared to the hell he's going to inflict upon himself when he decides to confide his biggest secret to the rotten receptionist.

Jo is going to be knocked for six when she discovers that Andy was the person who started the barn fire that killed his adoptive mother Sarah all those years ago. And given that Jo's got a mouth bigger than Shadrach Dingle's thirst, we're thinking that entrusting her with such sensitive information is a big mistake. Will Jo spill the beans?

Finally, if being married to a man that prefers men wasn't misery enough, poor Perdita Hyde-Sinclair is about to face the worst hour of her life.

The beautiful businesswoman is going to be over the moon to discover she's carrying Grayson's baby. But the couple's joy will be short-lived when Perdy takes a tumble at the stables and her life is on the line.

With his wife languishing in a dangerously ill state, gutted Grayson is going to be faced with an agonising decision. When doctors tell him that Perdy could die if they don't perform a lifesaving operation, it'll seem that Grayson has no choice but to give them the go ahead. But the procedure is going to inflict the sort of damage on their relationship that could wreck it forever.

Is this the death knell on the Dales' most volatile union?
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

bakedbean (01-04-2007), Chloe (29-03-2007), Chloe O'brien (29-03-2007), Joanne (29-03-2007), Katy (02-04-2007), tammyy2j (29-03-2007)

Poor Jimmy he's dying to be a father but I can't see Kelly entertaining the idea of becoming a mother. Jo will probably blurt out about Andy starting the fire to Victoria as she has been asking questions. Then she will flutter her eyelashes and claim it was an accident.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Jo will definatly tell Victoria about it as she's starting to ask questions about her mum. As for Jimmy and Kelly, i couldn't see Kelly being a mum at all.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

I think that is why Jimmy is so close to Scarlet treating her more like a daughter than a sister, i prefer this Jimmy from the old idiot that he was before the house collapse.

Rentagob Jo !!!!

She will definitly spill, cant trust her with anything that one. It sounds quite good. I agree, i think Jimy is better than the one we saw before the house collapse, his personalitys changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Poor Jimmy he's dying to be a father but I can't see Kelly entertaining the idea of becoming a mother. Jo will probably blurt out about Andy starting the fire to Victoria as she has been asking questions. Then she will flutter her eyelashes and claim it was an accident.
    No, there's no way she will. She's worried about her hair, nails and such so much that she would definitely not want to give birth naturally. She also wouldn't want any cut from a c section when it won't make her appearance any better. Baby sick and Kelly, no way.

I don't think she'll blurt it to Victoria, I think she'll do it to someone who will tell Victoria as people knew before now and the fact that it would have been told to someone other than her recently would make it worse for her as she is old enough to understand now, even though it wouldn't be the best thing for her to know the truth. It's very convenient that she's mentioning it just as it's going to be told, so she's bound to find out.

Thread Information