Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Just for Alan "The Alan45 Joke Thread"

1st Blond GUY Joke

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blond Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.
    They were eating lunch when the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building!"
    The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too!"
    The blond guy opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too!"
    The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.
    The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.
    The blond guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.
    At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"
    The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

(Oh this is GOOD!)

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife, who said, "Don't look at me. He made his own lunches."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (12-12-2012)

1st Blond GUY Joke

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blond Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.
    They were eating lunch when the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building!"
    The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too!"
    The blond guy opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too!"
    The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.
    The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.
    The blond guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.
    At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"
    The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

(Oh this is GOOD!)

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife, who said, "Don't look at me. He made his own lunches."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

sarah c (12-12-2012), Siobhan (12-12-2012)

do pictures count?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlydave2 For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (09-12-2013)

Thread Information